[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw a shy girl will never secretly love you >tfw nobody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1454781893010.jpg (44 KB, 300x442) Image search: [Google]
1454781893010.jpg
44 KB, 300x442
>tfw a shy girl will never secretly love you
>tfw nobody will ever love you
>>
File: 1368503958374.png (382 KB, 431x341) Image search: [Google]
1368503958374.png
382 KB, 431x341
>tfw your mom says she loves you but deep inside you know it's a lie and she regrets not aborting you
>>
>>26363701
you were aborted
>>
If she secretly loves you then that means you wouldn't know about it
So you have no idea whether or not a shy girl secretly loves you

>>26363805
That's quite the plot twist
Things are making more sense now
>>
File: ABSTRACT.png (25 KB, 813x582) Image search: [Google]
ABSTRACT.png
25 KB, 813x582
I want a shy girl I can stay inside with all day and just be shutins together. that would be pretty great.
>>
>>26363683
>tfw nobody will ever love you

This is what I start to think some time when I go on here. Persons say mean stuff but also others is nice so I do not know.
>>
>>26364067
>This is what I start to think some time when I go on here. Persons say mean stuff but also others is nice so I do not know.
you will be loved friend

source: I have powers of divination
>>
>>26363683
Self-fulfilling prophecy. You have convinced yourself it will never happen, and therefore you shut yourself away, ensuring it will never happen.
>>
>>26364150

I like to think this but many time I do not. And mean persons here do not help haha.

Is other things you can tell me in future?
>>
>>26364172
How do you stop this shit?
>>
>>26364186
>I like to think this but many time I do not
but why do you think otherwise? You seem nice.

>And mean persons here do not help
mean people here are just the bitings from a wounded animal.

>Is other things you can tell me in future?
no sorry that's all I know
>>
>>26364284
>but why do you think otherwise?
Because I am stripper.

>mean people here are just the bitings from a wounded animal
Yes I know this. But still are many. But also many nice persons to.
>>
File: 1410681309581.jpg (223 KB, 800x609) Image search: [Google]
1410681309581.jpg
223 KB, 800x609
>>26363683
>stop being NEET and start working
>be at work for months and don't make friends
>shy black girl sits by herself at lunch playing with her phone every day
>one day she is struggling with something and I help her out
>she starts standing near me when we work and looking at me
>she starts talking to me, but talks to no one else
>learn that she lives by herself and has no friends, is a virgin and never been to a party or anything
>one day asks for my number and I give it to her
>she immediately starts texting me and never stops all fucking night while I'm trying to sleep
>wake up to 20 texts about how she loves me and wants to get married
>sort of starting to feel the same way about her
>mfw my whole family is racist and would never accept it
>>
>>26364335
>Because I am stripper.
lel

well, it could still be worse... My prophecy still holds.

/r9k/ is still probably going to give the most negative perspective on your ...profession... than anywhere on 4chan or the internet.

what makes you come here of all places?
>>
>>26364215
By finding a new ounce of strength somewhere. Try to do something that breaks the cycle. At least try. What's the worst that can happen? No matter what you do, it can't end up worse than doing nothing.
>>
>>26364443
if you like her, that's all that matters?
>>
>>26364443
MARRY HER ANON. It is fated.
>>
>>26364443
to hell with your family m8 they failed raising you so now you are a social outcast. you find love but you are reluctant to pursue it because your worried what the people who screwed you up would think of you? stop it.
>>
>>26364476
>lel
:/

>well, it could still be worse
Oh yes. Is better then being dead.

>My prophecy still holds
THis is good news!

>/r9k/ is still probably going to give the most negative perspective on your ...profession... than anywhere on 4chan or the internet

I see this. Persons here all ready have not much like of girl. But stripper to? To far haha

>what makes you come here of all places?
There are still many nice persons here. I like the funny threads. And I do not have family or many friend so I am lonely a lot of time.
>>
>>26364570
>>lel
>:/
it was just unexpected :^)

I'm sure you make some lonely robot types happy already...

>I see this. Persons here all ready have not much like of girl. But stripper to? To far haha
then again, maybe better the honest stripper than some other girl who sluts around but pretends to be something else.

are you russian?
>>
>>26364685
>it was just unexpected

What do you think I was going to say? I was thinking you are good with future telling.

>I'm sure you make some lonely robot types happy already...
May be. Many persons I see is Chinese tho.

>then again, maybe better the honest stripper than some other girl who sluts around but pretends to be something else

I do not think of this. Is nice :) but I do not think other persons agree haha

>are you russian?

How do you know this? We have talk before? You are not first person to say this.
>>
>>26364788
>What do you think I was going to say?
well most people on here think they won't ever be loved despite not presumably being strippers.

> I was thinking you are good with future telling.
I'm fortune telling can be hit and miss, but we all gotta start somewhere. I'm sure I got it right this time!

>How do you know this? We have talk before? You are not first person to say this.
you write with a russian accent friendo
>>
>know for a fact that there are girls interested in me
>I can't love people back, once they get too close I push them away
>last psychologist said he was a bit worried I might be presenting symptoms of schizophrenia (I'm actually worse now, but still no hallucinations)

>lay awake every morning for 30 minutes or so, fantasizing about finding a girl I can somehow get along with, cuddling, etc.
>think "alright back to reality", start to actually use logic and come to the conclusion that I'm not made for relationships, get up and forget about it for the rest of the day

I'm not even depressed.
>>
>>26364918
>well most people on here think they won't ever be loved despite not presumably being strippers

Ok. Is sad this is true.

>I'm sure I got it right this time!
I hope. I think there are more woman then men here. I do not want husband who is mean.

>you write with a russian accent friendo
How do I do this? Haha
I see other Russians and lot of them are good with English. But I only start to learn year aggo so is my excuse :P
>>
>>26365003
>How do I do this?
I guess just using some kinds of words or present tense a lot
>I do not think of this
rather than "I did not think of this"
>Is nice :)
classic russian speak right there
>>
>>26365236

Lot of time I say out loud before I type. Also make things easy with words so I do not confuse my self. Spell check is good to:) I think it is take me long time to get but I try and only do English here.
>>
>>26364951
holy fuck you just described me
>>
>>26365329
>Lot of time I say out loud before I type
well there you go, it is your accent :)

a russian accent is nice anyway!

my head hurts and I gotta go but it was nice talking to you.
>>
>>26365511

>a russian accent is nice anyway!
Yay!

Ok good bye. I hope you feel better :)
>>
>>26364443
BE WITH HER. FUCK WHAT YOUR FAMILY THINKS
>>
>>26365539
>Ok good bye. I hope you feel better :)
>>
File: 1436724703239.jpg (65 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1436724703239.jpg
65 KB, 706x706
>>26363683
>shy girl did love me
>relationship started like a fucking movie
>she dumps me 2.5 years later
>>
>>26364443
>telling you she loves you and wants to get married

Don't do it. Even though you may think you want a clingy gf, you will be so emotionally drained from her in the future. Those types of girls want attention 24/7 and would hang you from your cock if you even looked at another female wrongly. It's not worth it.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.