[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh assburgers Normie women really love to make videos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: attentionwhore#45467871.png (454 KB, 857x437) Image search: [Google]
attentionwhore#45467871.png
454 KB, 857x437
>muh assburgers

Normie women really love to make videos on their 'mental health' issues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyN7NdnbvZU
>>
Competition is fierce in the blogosphere so it's no surprise it's competitive on youtube as well.
You need talent or a schtick. Obviously people will go for schtick.
>>
>>26363479
If she was diagnosed after adulthood, she's so high functioning it's not even noteworthy
So yes, she is very much being an attentionwhore here
>>
>>26363479

>tattoos
>unnaturally colored hair
>piercings

all the red flags wrapped into one
>>
>>26363531
>insane makeup
>tattoos
>nosering

no bro she ain't an attentionwhore
>>
no one with legitimate Aspergers gets tattoos or piercings. let alone dyes their hair
My mom probably has legitimate female aspergers and she hasn't worn make up once since I was born
>>
She's not got the burgers man, she's way too animated, facial wise and body wise. She doesn't have a flat awkward tone in the voice either.

It's actually incredibly easy to get misdiagnosed with it, I had the same done to me when I went through a phase of depression and didn't want to go out or interact with people, I came across as flat, robotic and didn't make eye contact, hence I got that slapped onto me.
>>
>>26363572
I was diagnosed something like 15 years ago as a teenager when I couldn't identify emotion in enough black-and-white images of people.
I'm really not sure if I have it but it's not like I take medication for it so I don't really care.
>>
File: NFs.jpg (225 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
NFs.jpg
225 KB, 1024x576
I don't see how this is any worse than the female posters here who
>Claim they have social anxiety because sometimes they feel so CRINGE >< with friends
>Are SUCH WEEBS XD because they've watched 4 episodes of Chobits and Attack on Titan
>Claim they are forever alone because they haven't had a boyfriend since highschool
>Etc
Burn them all.
>>
They love getting attention,as usual.

>"awww poor girl,keep going strong! You're da best <3 "
>>
I've never seen someone with assburgers have tattoos piercings and be so well articulate
>>
>>26363601
>haven't had a boyfriend since highschool
>just being forever alone, getting fucked by random guys ever weekend
FEMALES ARE SCUM
KILL THEM ALL
FEMALES ARE SCUM
KILL THEM ALL
>>
>>26363479
>As
>Pur
>Jurrs

not fucking arse biscuits or whatever americans say...
>>
The concept of mental illnesses used to be just a tool that mental health professionals used to help classify and rectify disorders in people.

It wasn't an "identity" like people treat it nowadays.

Autism, depression, sociopathy... this generation has taken these abstract tools and formed identities around them. And the danger is that it makes people less inclined to fix them.
"Why should I even try and make friends, I am an aspie. People should change to suit me", "Why should I treat people with respect? I'm borderline. Shrek your privilege", "You don't know what its like to be depressed, don't try and help me, just feel sorry for me. REEEEE"

It's pathetic.

Mental illnesses are a fast and loose way to put labels on a concept that is so abstract and nebulous as the functions of the brain. It's not another tag you put on your tumblr intro.
>>
I've been diagnosed since i was a child. everyone thinks just because i have piercings, tattoos and crazy colored hair, that i can't have it. people just don't understand what autism and aspergers is.
>>
The world was a better place when people tried to hide their mental afflictions instead of flaunting them.
>>
>>26363630
>and be so well articulate

You're an idiot, a lot of *real* aspies have very high verbal IQ.
>>
>>26364463
I think he isn't talking about use of language, rather that she speaks with ease, without stuttering or being sperg-like.
>>
>>26363479
She has aspergers. Thing is she also was born attractive so her life is much easier. Thus if you just look at her she seems perfectly normal, but you can see how awkward and how much she swims while talking. She must be a nightmare to be in a relationship with. I know all of this because own gf has apergers. She isn't attractive and is difficult to be around when she can't understand basic human emotions.

Beauty is so useful, I have male schizoid friend who is very good looking and tall. Women crawl all over him, yet he has little affect and doesn't enjoy sex at all.

Lesson is that, if you can become even an ounce attractive through exercise or make up, it sadly counts for a lot in this world.
>>
>>26363479
I went to high school with Chloe (90% sure thats her) AMA and Ill do my best
>>
>>26365058

is she a whore?

orginal familia
>>
>>26364463
>doesn't know what articulate means
you're not even autistic, just stupid
>>
>>26365227
>female
>loner
fuck off
>>
>>26363479
Sounds like me desu

Difference is I'm male, dropped out of school, been a shut in for 5 years
>>
File: pepe suit of feels.jpg (9 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
pepe suit of feels.jpg
9 KB, 185x273
>>26363601
Eh, I get you, i know you will flame me for this though
>be female
>bipolar, been twice in a mental hospital, tried committing suicide 3 times, once by hanging, once by blood thinners and opium&benzo mix, first time got revived, second time dont remember and third time I was 4 days in the bed unable to move
>tourettes, I will randomly blurt out words, slap my knee, snap my fingers and randomly repeat names, now as an adult been able to limit to non verbal tics in social situations
>OCD, remove all my nails from the cuticles up, I no longer grow any nails on my toes, my back is so slashed up from OCD scratching it that I look like I'm on a constant heavy dbol dose
>only people IRL who know about this are my sisters, parents and few people from the ward
>Some people pretend and want to be mentally ill, try to get attention with it
I think if you are actually mentally ill or an Aspie, you don't brag about it ever. It's not something to be proud of or parade, I don't want awareness about it either, I just want to go on about my life and one day become some kind of normal.
>>
>>26365338
>be female
just get off the board

Fucking newscum kill this board
>>
>>26365315
She was real unattractive back then and when I say loner I mean proper loner. She had friends for like 6 months in year 9/10 and that was it
>>
>>26365442
go away with your shit
>>
File: calculator-pepe.jpg (29 KB, 225x400) Image search: [Google]
calculator-pepe.jpg
29 KB, 225x400
>>26365406
I've been here since 2007, how long have you been here, realistically?
>>
>>26363564
>>26363630
Why couldnt aspies have tattoos or piercings? That makes no sense at all. Whats the logic behind that?
>>
File: Salt-Pile.jpg (75 KB, 502x377) Image search: [Google]
Salt-Pile.jpg
75 KB, 502x377
>>26365465
ooooh someone had a hard time in high school.
have some salt, sonic
>>
>>26365227
>won't give any more doxxable deets
brah I already have her instagram/facebook accounts. She doesn't exactly try to hide them.
>>
>>26365518
Well they could but tattoos and piercings is a normie thing. i doubt aspies even see the point and would be unable to pull the look off without looking like a tryhard
>>
>>26365817
yeah i only watched the video 5 minutes ago, all her shit (cept fb) is in the description. fuck she loves attention
>>
How did I guess she would have a bf?

She actually thinks he isn't just with her for sex, LMAO.
>>
>>26365058
Year book with timestamp or gtfo more than likely youre just some butthurt fanboy
>>
File: 8YJuKc1.jpg (11 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
8YJuKc1.jpg
11 KB, 526x526
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE7MhZOjvCo&list=PLdJAGgwk0cgV8lWF9VG0Fgg-jRK8-texL

FUCKING ROASTIES WHY DO THEY EXIST
>>
>18 minutes
I shut it off after 20 seconds. Someone with more willpower than me, please tell me which symptoms does she say she has?
>>
>diagnosed with aspergers at a young age
>not even sure if I actually have it
I do seem to have one or two symptoms associated with aspergers but knowing how overdiagnosed it is I can't be sure
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.