[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you wipe sitting or standing? http://strawpoll.me/6769348
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: z131469720.jpg (46 KB, 815x479) Image search: [Google]
z131469720.jpg
46 KB, 815x479
Do you wipe sitting or standing?
http://strawpoll.me/6769348
>>
Squatting, you pleb
>>
>>26363268
That seems a lot more effective than either
>>
>>26363219
inbetween, just lifting my legs off of the seat and leaning forward but keeping the general sitting body position
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26363219
S(h)itting.

to be desuized
>>
>smearing shit around
>>
dont your ass cheeks clench together when standing up?
>>
I take a shower and wash all the poo poo off my butt.
>>
>>26363268
First response best response
>>
>>26363219
Wiping while sitting is for chicks, gays and trannies
>>
>standing
who the fuck does this?

are you retarded?
>>
>>26363219
When I first found out about wiping while sitting I felt like I had stumbled across a safeguarded government secret.
Standing up to wipe is barbaric and autistic, only children do it.
>>
>>26363440
I had a similar phenomenon occur when I started putting my hand behind me to wipe.
I used to put my hand down in front of me since there was the most room there and it would smear up against my junk.

To be fair though I probably would have tried the back sooner if I didn't sit so god damned close to the back.
>>
>>26363440
Standing up to wipe is so you aren't wiping shit towards you dick.
If you sit to wipe you either like to punch you nuts every time you reach for your arsehole or you just like shit dick.
>>
>>26365104
are you that fat you cant get your arm behind you?
>>
>>26363219
used to wipe while standing then see threads like this and try sitting and it's much better.
since then I wipe sitting.
>>
>>26365137
You can't reach behind unless you squat and squatting is just the precursor to standing.
A squatter realises that squatting takes too much effort and it is easier to stand.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.