[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey son, are your animes almost finished? Grub's up!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: poppa.jpg (14 KB, 264x396) Image search: [Google]
poppa.jpg
14 KB, 264x396
Hey son, are your animes almost finished? Grub's up!
>>
I don't get these threads I wish my dad was that nice

Or is that the point?
>>
>>26363120
>grub
>not dindin

Who are you and what have you done with my black father?
>>
>>26363134
yes desu baka senpai
>>
Thanks dad I'll be down in a jiff
>>
ACTUALLY dad, the plural is just ANIME. Got it?
>>
Having a black beta dad sounds nice. I feel like I missed out.
>>
>Tfw no dad.
Soft reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>26363789
He's an uncle tom dad. Working for the white man, he betrays his master with his own speech patterns.
>>
>>26363134
pretty much
although my dad's pretty nice so I don't even know why I'm here
>>
>>26363120
Not KFC again...
>>
>>26363120
Still not voting for you Carson ya god Damon nigger
>>
>>26363120
I dled American Pie yesterday just to rewatch the dad scenes. He's kinda lame, but also really cool and understanding, even when catching his kid fucking a pie. I wish my dad was like that....
>>
File: 4WAqe1rma2o1o1_500.png (83 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
4WAqe1rma2o1o1_500.png
83 KB, 480x360
>>26363120

hey dad wanna yiff?
>>
>>26363120
>grubs up

What did dad mean by this?
>>
>>26365466
Pack your shit and get out. I'm not housing a faggot.
>>
>>26365483
He's just referencing the famous anime quote "Konichiwa" which translates to "rub-a-dub-dub thanks for the grub"
>>
>>26365568
What? Son, my mother and I have been meaning to have a talk with you about this "anam" phase. We watched a few episodes and they are very childish and weird. Tonight we are going to throw them all in the garbage can and have a ceremonial trash fire.
>>
File: 1454948356267.jpg (33 KB, 600x564) Image search: [Google]
1454948356267.jpg
33 KB, 600x564
>>26365601
fuck you dad you'll never understand the philosophical messages in literal masterpieces like neon genetics evangeline and yuru yuri. go read your fucking normie books or whatever you do, I have an erp meeting in my furry steam groups SO PLEASE EXCUSE ME.
>>
>>26365842
>neon genetics evangeline and yuru yuri.

This is what we are concerned about. What does that even mean? We don't like to see you further isolated with your avant-garde cartoons. Why don't we go out back and toss the ball around? And we have scheduled a session for you to see Dr. Reynolds this Tuesday.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.