[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just ordered a pizza 10 minutes before closing How fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_niqngeUn2K1u55xnmo5_1280.gif (274 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niqngeUn2K1u55xnmo5_1280.gif
274 KB, 900x500
>tfw just ordered a pizza 10 minutes before closing

How fucked am I?
>>
>>26360087
Since most anime posters seem to enjoy eating semen you'll be fine family
>>
>>26360087

enjoy that spit in your pizza
>>
in my experience they make very good pizzas at that time becuase it's not a rush, but they're still At Work and don't have an excuse to phone it in
>>
>>26360130
i've swallowed another man's cum, i don't think i should be worried about a little spit desu
>>
>>26360087
Comming from a guy who works at a pizza place, I say you'll be fine. They'll just hate you for ordering so close to close. Leave a good tip and it will be forgivable.
>>
File: 1454909476756.jpg (14 KB, 216x336) Image search: [Google]
1454909476756.jpg
14 KB, 216x336
>>26360544
>They'll just hate you for ordering so close to close. Leave a good tip and it will be forgivable.

Do this you faggot. And you'll be fine. It's the most logically.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDlR_ccnZww

enjoy OP
>>
File: kP0waP1.png (75 KB, 1326x999) Image search: [Google]
kP0waP1.png
75 KB, 1326x999
>>26360615
I hate the Jews. I shouldn't have to use a proxy extension or VPN to watch Youtube.

Canadafag btw
>>
has the pizza showed up yet, OP?
post a photo when it does
>>
Meh, the guys who make the pizza will just go home when they're done making it. The driver will get a last minute tip he won't care. The manager has to stay to take the money from the driver so they won't do anything to your pizza unless for some reason they made it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.