[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posting an update from >>26329413 Fight should happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1453760192794.jpg (68 KB, 1066x752) Image search: [Google]
1453760192794.jpg
68 KB, 1066x752
Posting an update from >>26329413

Fight should happen somewhere around 8:30 but I don't know when I'll be back after dealing with all the shit that comes with it.

Any last tips before the fight?
>>
>>26360058
Meant to link the thread, not the post.
>>
Don't lose man.
>>
Go for the eyes, infraorbital, throat and temple. Revise your pressure points.
>>
>>26360058
Don't get killed retard, if they're in much better shape than you you might as well not do it.
>>26360134
If you're weak as fuck and try to fight dirty they're going to demolish you for revenge.
>>
>>26360147
I'm in relatively good shape. We both have the same build and such. I'm going to be carrying a knife with me after the fight so I don't get jumped on the streets.
>>
>>26360147
Bringing a weapon is fighting dirty. If you're too fucking stupid to win quickly by swiftly attacking the pressure points you are a fucking retard
>b-but muh fair fight
Enjoy getting the shit beaten out of you
>>
>>26360175
Should've arranged it somewhere public where no one could go ham, if you feel the need to carry a knife this isn't going to be a safe brawl.

And you have no back-up? Do they have back-up? It's best to avoid trouble, don't wanna see you on the news for assault with a deadly weapon or worse getting your knife used on you.
>>26360194
If you've got no chance a kick to the nuts isn't going to win the fight just piss him off and get you rekt harder.
>>
>>26360194
Didn't mean that I bring the knife to the fight. I'm going to be carrying one afterwards just in case since I don't have a car and walk home.
>>
>>26360225
That's why I said go for the temple eyes throat and infra orbital
>>26360227
I posted my post before I saw yours, so long as you don't use it during the fight unless your life is endangered the that's fine
Good luck
>>
dont lose, but since this is r9k,
> inb4oploses
> inb4op goes full awkward and does some weird shit
>>
Once you hit him keep hitting him until he is incapacitated then if more try to jump in fight until help arrives. Just don't let him get you on the ground or you are fucked if he is muscular and knows what he doing.
>>
>>26360267
I'll try to resist the urge to naruto run around the cass and do weird hands gestures.
>>
>>26360058
Bring a tireiron, a metal pipe or whatever, and knock 'em out. You want to win this fight, right?
>>
>>26360297
If everything goes well, he'll be sitting down during the first punch. I'll probably whale on his face until security breaks up the fight. I'm not going to give him a chance to even react to what's going on. Hopefully his buddies won't show up as well.
>>
>>26360415
Yes that will work just be alert to others mainly go for temple and eyes when you throw the first punch.
- from Fellow blackbot
>>
>>26360058
Get it on camera please and post it here.
>>
>>26360653
I've heard that either the throat or the nose are also good shots to land. The adrenaline pumping in my body will probably just auto aim somewhere on the face. Throat might kill him though, temple seems like a good shot but might break my hand depending on his bone structure.
>>
If you punch someone in the temple you're going to break your fucking hand.
>>
>>26360684
I would if I had the resources but I'd have to black out all the faces. Might be able to get it on world star if they whip out their iphones.
>>
File: Beano.jpg (527 KB, 1406x1406) Image search: [Google]
Beano.jpg
527 KB, 1406x1406
Just remember the be as ruthless as possible. Scare the shit out of him and hurt him in as many ways as possible, even if that means sacrificing a little bit of dignity. As soon as you have your result, whether it's your loss or your win, immediately flee. They will rise.
>>
>Bring a cup of really hot coffee
>Throw hot coffee in opponents face
>?????
>Win fight!
>>
>>26360742
livestream it from a device, that'd be even better
>>
Usually those who fight dirty win.
>>
>>26360758
>not using pocket sand
>>
>>26360782
this

elbow him in the eye socket then when he goes down stomp on his wrists/ankles
>>
>>26360778
Yeah, just hide behind the door and wait till he comes in and get him from behind.
You could even use an object for your initial hit that's just enough to disorient him.
>>
Good luck man... Hope you survive there
>>
>>26360824

I'm going to walk into class, take off my jacket, wait for him to sit down then either make severe eye contact or avoid it all together, I haven't decided then punch the shit out of him.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEhk5N32Tec

get in that ass anon
>>
File: devil.jpg (139 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
devil.jpg
139 KB, 500x500
>>26361005
Will be doing vid related.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.