[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got invited to go clubbing tonight by a friend. First time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 567x756) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 567x756
I got invited to go clubbing tonight by a friend. First time leaving my house in years. How do I make the best of this and not fuck this up?
>>
>>26359871
I want normies to stop shitposting on r9k Tbh
>>
That ass doesn't look good to me. I used to like it a couple years ago but now it looks unhealthy.... like she's had implants or something. The size of the ass compared to her legs.. something is off.
>>
>>26359871
The best advice I can offer you is this: stop stressing, go completely with the flow, and be assertive when you need to be.
>>
Get drunk and talk to bitches.
>>
>>26359871
Relax.
The first drink or two will take the edge off.

It's all in your head.
>>
ACTUAL advice:

You're not gonna enjoy it. But it's a good step forward if you're planning on becoming a normie any time in the future.
>>
Don't pressure yourself to be amazing if it's been that long since you've been out and about. You're not going to blast any poosee or even have all that much fun, but just going out and bein urself is enough for the time being.
>>
>first time leaving house in years
>wants to go to some shitty overpriced bar full of normies "dancing" to blaring electroshit/top plebty songs
why would you do this to yourself? go to a brew/gastro pub instead, get yourself a local beer and a juicy burger, then just chill and people watch for a bit. maybe strike up a conversation with someone who seems receptive
>>
>>26359871
What do you mean, going clubbing on a Tuesday?
>>
>>26359871

This is going to sound like basic mother-tier advice, but never underestimate the importance of a solid meal before going out.

If you drink on an empty stomach it's just going to lead to you:
>doing stupid shit
>saying stupid shit
>throwing up
>blacking out
>waking up the next day not being able to remember anything
>having bad anxiety attacks because you can't remember whether you made a fool of yourself or not

Also, I wouldn't overestimate the importance of going out. It's a normal thing to do for normies, but for you it's going to be a new thing. Don't think you have to have an incredible night as all that will lead to is disappointment; just go with the flow.

Same rules apply to women - don't go out thinking you're going to get laid and making that your sole focus of the night. Women at clubs have men all over them, it's refreshing for them to see someone who isn't bothering them and is just having a good time.
>>
>>26360350
> like she's had implants or something

you're figuring this out just now?
>>
File: bee-bearding_5.jpg (49 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
bee-bearding_5.jpg
49 KB, 640x430
>>26359871
Just BEE you're self!
>>
File: 1440760810510.jpg (219 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1440760810510.jpg
219 KB, 1024x768
>>26360350
I have a vague suspicion that Nigger Minaj's butt is fake as well
>>
Don't drink too much.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.