[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU LAZY FUCK. EIGHTEEN FUCKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU LAZY FUCK. EIGHTEEN FUCKING YEARS I RAISED YOU, AND YOU COULDN'T DO SOMETHING WORTHWHILE WITHIN THAT TIME PERIOD?

>OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
howrobotswishtheirmomwaslike.jpg
>>
File: son.jpg (18 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
son.jpg
18 KB, 399x399
>>26357667

>mfw I have $60,000 saved up from wagecucking
>mfw I have prepared myself for this day

Heh, I'll never be a normie like you mom
>>
>>26357667
>Take this mom!
*rapes*
>>
>>26357667
shit man.. it just hit me that this is me if i don't get into any colleges
>34 ACT
>2.3 GPA
>>
>>26357873
How do you get a 2.3 GPA?
>>
>>26357873
>34 ACT
You'll get into plenty of colleges m8
Maybe not the best ones, but a lot of decent options
>>
>>26357667
That ponytail guy looks almost exactly like a guy I used to hang out with.
>>
>>26357667
>eighteen

I'd kill to be a not skinny-fat and not-balding 18 year old again
>>
File: 1438837761870.jpg (67 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1438837761870.jpg
67 KB, 500x495
Pro-tip: Use manipulation to get your way back into the house.

Leave the house to stay with a friend or hang out at the library or something. Later that night text something mysterious and suicidal-ish like "no matter what happens it's not your fault. i love you mom".

Guaranteed to work unless you've completely burned your bridges.
>>
>>26357717
This. My parents never pushed me. It's probably one of the main reasons why I ended up this way. They were far, far to lax.

I think they'd rather keep me as a tax write-off than see me move out.
>>
>>26357717
At least they would've been motivated to get shit done with their lives.
>>
>>26358000
I used to look like that
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.