[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand how all these people going "tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 05.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
I don't understand how all these people going "tfw no qt gf" are able to live with themselves

It's like you've determined that because someone was born with a certain facial structure they aren't worthy of happiness.

What's your plan long term with these people if you actually do get into a relationship? Looks don't last forever
>>
Meh, I'm a decent looking guy, kissless virgin, but I'm honestly not bothered about looks. If I found an ugly girl that could put up with my awful social skills I'd be happy.

Fat chicks are a bit of a turn off though, just plain unhealthy, sorry. Don't mind a little chubby.
>>
>>26355949
But there's some kind of margin. How attractive would someone have to be to make you leave the love of your life?
>>
>>26355975
Not very. Like a 2/10?
>>
>>26356049
So how does it feel to know that there are millions of people on this planet that are destined to unloved because of things they have no control over?

So you landed on the good side of the fence. Do you only feel bad when something bad personally happens to you?
>>
It's not my face, it's my height. I'm shorter than like every girl
>>
>>26356209
But I can excuse people for things they have no control over (height, face, disability etc). I just don't know if I'd have the strength to support them.
>>
>>26356209
Reality is cruel

So what if anons want qt gfs? They're attracted to the same characteristics most people are by nature
>>
>>26356362
We know reality is cruel, we're discussing why people are so okay with it

I'd be like that if I could too, I just don't understand how people don't get brought down by this.
>>
>>26356362
This
I'm sorry but this is life, nobody owns you anything
>>
>>26356414
Because they are, for like ten whole minutes. If I were to see a disfigured person in would feel really bad for them, then I would walk away and get with my day simple as that
If this person killed themselves I would feel terribly because I know I would do the same in their place, I would even think about how hopeless life can be. That kind of stuff gets I. The news.
If a person like that was part of my family I would try to help them to some extent
>>
>>26356414
>>26356500
Pretty much this, people think of themselves as the main character in their own story and anyone who doesn't directly impact their goals or desires is more or less given the significance of an npc
>>
>>26356617
You can't care about every single stranger that crosses your path tho, you can care about someone on a personalevel only if you interact with them or learn about their lives and then its still fleeting.
What you expect is for every person who sees you to feel bad about it, then go to work and feel bad about it, then come home and feel bad about it and do this for the rest of their lives.
If you want to achieve this then become really good friends with someone and then kill yourself. Love is selfish you can expect people to give it away
>>
>>26355891
the concept of a nice personality doesn't elicit a response from anyone, of course lonely people desire someone who makes for an attractive image. That's the only thing that give someone a leap in the heart who doesn't have any sort of relationship with any potential mates in their life - a pretty face.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK