[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did it, robros. I faced my fears. I asked a random qt for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (675 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
675 KB, 1200x1600
I did it, robros.

I faced my fears. I asked a random qt for her number so I could get to know her. She said she has a boyfriend, so I didn't get it but it feels good I conquered my fear. She was nice to me, she wasn't harsh about it.

I actually approached a Stacey :3
I'm moving up, guys, one step at a time.
>>
>>26354078

fuck you

you will get a number and not have the balls to text

you will set up a date and she will flake

no girls will stay for longer than the few minutes you meet at random, never to be seen again

fuck this world
>>
>>26354078
>he fell for the cold approaching meme

Anon, this is not how people meet each other. They will all "have a boyfriend". Yeah you got to sack up and ask girls for their number but you also have to be somewhere where it's socially acceptable to talk to strangers (besides work), otherwise you'll end up another creep story. It's a delicate, vapid dance.
>>
>>26354268
I get it, I approached her in a pet store.

I guess I'll try a party or bar next. I don't have friends, is it ok to go to a bar alone?

Why isn't work a good idea?
>>
>>26354738
because it is not professional mate, unless Mcdonald's tier job
>>
>>26354738
Go to bars when local bands are playing. Find people who are obviously friends with the performers, or the performers themselves. Ask them what time the set ends, who else is playing, some other trivial bullshit. After you strike up a somewhat long conversation, buy someone a beer. There you go. You have friends now.
>>
>>26354153
you're a self-defeating fuck
this guy did a brave thing
>>26354078
good job, op
keep it up, you will make it!
fuck it, you are making it: don't view "it" as an ideal to reach, but a journey of self-improvement and growth
you can make it once you have a positive mindset free from misogyny and reeeeee
>>
>>26355329
You have the right mind set but still doesn't change the fact that cold approaching a girl 99% of the time will not lead to anything but negativity
>>
>>26355344
Then what are you supposed to do?

Women don't approach
>>
File: nomasteruphere.png (2 MB, 1680x868) Image search: [Google]
nomasteruphere.png
2 MB, 1680x868
Asking girls out gives me this rush of adrenaline it feels amazing, I don't give a shit if they reject or not to be honest, I do it for the rush, makes me feel alive. I can only compare it to the rush I get when I get twist lines while skydiving or hitting 100mph on my bike, shit's amazing, I live for that feeling and I'll die chasing it.
>>
>>26355344
sure, so don't cold approach
try and meet someone where you have common ground
>>26355278 is a fine idea, go and talk about music with people, maybe one of those people is a girl and you have similar taste, don't be a shitlord and you can probably make a friend
assuming you made a friend, see if this is a person you want to be around more than average, maybe they feel that way about you too
so find common ground, bb steps, don't feel entitled, don't assume people will feel the same way you do, and don't give up if they don't
>>
>>26355476
alternately, if you don't care about music, then don't fucking pretend you do
it's so easy to tell when someone is bullshitting
there are girls who like the things you like too, if you want to meet them and befriend them you just have to be friendly and not a trash heap
>>
>>26355434
Do you get anywhere with them or just ask them for the rush and then on to the next grill?
>>
>>26354078
Congrats, OP. You're gonna make it, my friend. Try coming to this place less often, though, don't let the robots stall your progress.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.