[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> mfw my recent ex of two years and friend start hanging out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: SchmidtGrossedOut.gif (810 KB, 245x235) Image search: [Google]
SchmidtGrossedOut.gif
810 KB, 245x235
> mfw my recent ex of two years and friend start hanging out regularly

The zinger is this bitch boy barely has any friends besides me but he is so starved for a girl he will take anything. So he takes my scraps. Ima tell him to fuck off next time he hits me up to hang.

Fuck a bitch nigga
>>
>>26353705
I'm with you, but stop typing like a degenerate
>>
>>26353763
Grammar has never been my strong suit.
>>
>>26353781

lucky your cuck career is taking off
>>
>>26353705
since you two are friends he SHOULD know that it's not cool to get with a friend's ex. maybe he doesn't know, so you should have a word with him, man to man, and tell him it's a disgusting thing to do.

then, if he goes through with it anyway, for the love god, beat the fucking shit out of him. it sickens me when so-called friends pull this kinda shit
>>
>>26353705
I know that feel anon
>break up with gf of 3 years because I landed in the psych ward
>my "best friend" and her fuck 2 weeks after we break up
>I have no clue, ex is begging to get back with me
>I finally cave because afraid to be alone
>be together for 3 months when she finally tells me
>Says she was so lost and confused without me
>says she was drunk and on pain pills from surgery and was taken advantage of
>flip a shit and leave but end up staying for another miserable 6 months because i was an idiot
>punch old friend in face, he runs away like a bitch
>see him 2 months later try and fight him again in a backyard and he hops a fence and runs off
>end up trying to cuck my gf to get back at her and we break up
Why are people such scum?
>>
>>26354134
Here is what his response would be.
"Dude, we are just friends. You left her and she is allowed to hang out with whoever she wants. You are being real shitty trying to make me pick freinds over another"

He has a slutty female mindset but instead of it being he gets a ton of poon he acts like this because he cant get any poon.

He is one of the biggest white knights I have ever met.

Honestly though fuck em both.
>>
>>26353705
I dont have issues passing my leftovers to friends, that is what a bro does. If your guy cant get any pass her off, it isnt like you plan to do anything with her again, shes used up.
Sounds like you are more insecure than anything, not going to lie.
>>
>>26354477
C U C K
U
C
K

not cool to fuck your friends ex's thats literally cuck logic being ok with that.
>>
>>26354531
So it makes me a cuck for passing a woman I have dumped to someone else as leftovers as I move on to better women? You sure you aren't just an angry virgin who can't even manage my leftovers? This makes you worse than my Raichu who gets 1/8th its health back per turn.
>>
>>26354477
I dated this girl for two years. Its not like she was some random skank that I didnt give a shit about.
>>
>>26354588
your friend is shitty, beat his ass in front of her.
>>
>>26354588
She may as well be now? Or did she dump you and then that is why it is a problem? You don't want to try and get back with her and knowing that your friend had a piece?

It sounds like one of two scenarios, so pick one.
A. You dumped her for a legit reason and are done with her, thus is equal to or less than a skank. She is now trying to get in your beta friends pants as a way to make you jealous or bother you. Solution, don't care and get another girl.

B. She dumped you and you have decided to be butthurt instead of just move on and ignore her. Now, you are trying to get back with her by any means necessary and now that she is possibly going to fuck your beta friend, you can't live with the image that she thinks hes worth taking his dick in and drinking his sperm and must stop this at all costs otherwise you will have a more damaged view of her. Solution, stop being a bitch and move on.
>>
>>26354442
if he says that then you know for sure that he's a sneaky, slimy, selfish cunt. that's easily enough reason to cave his fucking head in.

it really astounds me how people think it's okay to betray friends like this. sly fuckers like your friend need to be put in their place
>>
>>26353705
MOVE IN
AFTER
COMPLETION

This comment wasn't original
>>
File: 1429354929030.png (73 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1429354929030.png
73 KB, 454x453
>mfw my recent ex

stopped reading there

get the fuck out, normie
>>
>>26354678
I mean I dumped her. After two years I couldnt take her shit. Doesnt make her and my friend hanging out any less shitty on both their ends.
>>
Also people telling me to beat his ass. Whats that going to do? I dont give a shit about either of them now that they pulled this so whats it going to do? Potentially get charges filed against me.
>>
>>26354770
I dont really see an issue, if your friend is a beta hes always going to go for your scraps and betray you if he can. That is the nature of beta. They wait in orbit for a slim chance that may never come. Best option is to just brush it off like it doesnt matter because it will be a good laugh later. The girl will end up having a few goes with the beta and you can always talk shit to her about it and to her friends which will lower her social status and you can always just snatch away beta boys friendzoning girls for your own entertainment. Anytime he brings over some below-you type of girl just take over and watch him tell her to please reply.

Do yourself a solid and don't bother yourself with those below you such as them. Grab yourself another girl and rub it in both their faces. Best case scenario shes having very disappointing sex with him and you are railing some stacy as hard as you can making her jealous and him insecure.
>>
>>26353705
>ex tries to get with your virgin friend to piss you off
>be surprised when virgin friend takes the bait

If you haven't at least tried to get him laid, your bond wasn't strong enough to begin with. If you have though, it's a different story.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.