[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>short >male Should I just kill myself? Will women ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 1454423305277.jpg (110 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454423305277.jpg
110 KB, 640x640
>short
>male
Should I just kill myself? Will women ever be interested in me?
>>
Embrace asceticism and do away with wanting the vaginal jew
>>
>>26351609

just embrace your orbiter, childless destiny.

world needs to depopulate anyway.
>>
This is such bullshit. I knew a guy who was very short. Because of that he developed a very good personality. Women were always throwing themselves at him. Everywhere he went. The takeaway is this: no one cares about your height but you.
>>
>>26352585
>no one cares about your height but you.
That's statistically inaccurate
>>
If you're a 9/10 otherwise you'll be able to get a short gf.
>>
>>26352585

>Have all this data showing height matters
>"Height doesn't matter because it makes me feel good!"
>>
>>26352622
Too bad even 4 foot girls want a tall Chad though lel
>>
File: 1454967599773.jpg (442 KB, 542x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454967599773.jpg
442 KB, 542x1000
>>26351609
int.Is she shorter than you?{

If no=NO false
Ifelse yes=YES true

Debug.log
}

?????

Profit
>>
>23
>balding
Will any robot ever be interested in me as a trap?
>>
>>26352835
What?

No, seriously, what? This was the most pathetic attempt at pseudo code I've ever seen.
>>
go to a 3rd world country and marry some brown skin latina/asian
>>
>>26351609
I'm 5'9

Am I in the same situation as OP?
>>
>Be me, 5' 4''
>Not Chad by any means but relatively successful with women

Try being open minded and friendly towards people. Since your presence isn't imposing physically make people feel comfortable and appreciated. Be amiable, dress well, and take care of yourself. Cliche, but it's the truth.
>>
>>26351609
Just fuck a short girl. It's really that simple.

People here will have you beleave your hight is the main source of your troubles but it's not.

With that in mind

How the fuck did you end up short? Why the fuck do you see people under 6'? The answer is simple it's becouse hight doesn't matter as much as you think it dose. Just be taller than her and you'll be fine like the billions before you. But you won't be fine cuz your a beta fagget that's your real problem.
>>
>>26352921
I fuck girls and I'm 5' 9"
>>
>>26351609
Don't let the lankets fool you op height comes last to a woman's preference it goes money, face, height but I'll tell you a secret any woman that truly wouldn't date you because if your height isn't a woman you want anyway
>>
5'9" here. I have a roomate who's balding, 5'6" and a Chad. He's in better shape than 95% of guys, has good teeth, a solid chin and can party.

If you're short and want to make it, you have to lift.

It sucks because most of the short haters come from the weightlifting """"community"""". But it is necessary. Yeah I know you're thinking about that guy who doesnt really work out but pulls tail. How tall is he? Right.

If you want something that kills you in the crib with women, it's race. Most valuable nonwhite women sell out for white guys and white girls need to have fucking psychological issues before they even consider dating darker.
>>
>>26353498
>white girls need to have fucking psychological issues
You say this like it's rare
>>
>>26353498
OP here, I'm 5'5 and have been lifting for years, I'm also black.
>>
File: 1447095549974.jpg (17 KB, 278x300) Image search: [Google]
1447095549974.jpg
17 KB, 278x300
>>26352835

wew lad commit selfmurder.
>>
>>26351609
>6'3"
>210 lbs
>18
>In good shape
>Healthy social life
>Suck dick at flirting, haven't really tried as a result
>Kissless virgin

You're fine.
>>
just become a trap bro lol

fylfym (fixed your life for you m9)
>>
>>26351609
I'm 5'6" with a girlfriend that should be way out of my league by traditional standards. You gotta remember that with so many people in the world there are girls out there that have different tastes than others, and one will eventually find you sexy as you are.
>>
>>26352853
hrt grows ur hair back
>>
>>26353717
why do the jews recieve so much flak when they give us shit like trannyism?
literally saved my life, thanks jews
>>
>>26353549
True, but really. As a basketball american whenever I hear a white girl fawning about how she "prefers" black guys all I can say is no thanks. It's a ploy for attention, she gets piss daddy off in college and get some white romeo to try and rescue her.

>>26353568
if you're antisocial, you're fucked. Really that's what everyone here kind of forgets.

Pick up artists and their ilk would like you to think that people get laid from cold approaching--that is more likely to get you roasted on social media than laid. Most people meet girls networking through friends. A guy with a social circle meets girls in a natural way where she already has her defenses down. And if you lose the genetic lottery all you can do is be in good shape and good at parties.
>>
>>26353927
I have a social circle but women would never consider me for sex despite how much I party, I should be dead
>>
>>26353831
This is oddly hopeful for 4chan.
>>
>>26351609
no but a dom man might :3
>>
>>26353169
why the fuck are you here

she's fucking a 6'5" chad on the side
>>
>>26351609
I'm 5'6 and I think I've got a 5'7 fat girl I met on okcupid interested in me. At this stage I really just need to get my dick wet, pray for me.
>>
>>26353951
I don't think you should kill yourself because girls will change their priorities in the far end of their 20s but you have to be willing to put up with a past. Which a lot of /r9k/ has trouble doing. IMO girls lose their innocence around 12 dancing in a webcam party, so fuck it.
>>
>>26351609

OH LOOK, IT'S THIS FUCKING POST, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER DAY ON ROBOT9K. SOME FUCKING SHORT FUCK LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY OR VALIDATION OR WHO THE FUCK KNOWS WHAT, CRYING HIS BITTER MANLET TEARS THAT CAN'T EVEN REACH TERMINAL VELOCITY BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE FAR TO FUCKING TRAVEL.

TAKE YOUR HEIGHTENING BOOTS, YOUR MILK, YOUR HOPEFUL QUESTIONS ABOUT GROWTH SPURTS AND FUCK OFF BACK TO /ADV/ FOREVER.
>>
>>26354314
Short men don't even deserve to exist on the perpetual virgin board despite being the majority
>>
I'm short too (5'3). Don't worry man, life can be great regardless. Sure, I'm a 25 year old unemployed virgin living at home but I get happiness from the little things
>>
>>26351609
Stop focusing on what you can't change and focus on what you can. Seriously, girls don't judge solely off of height.
>>
>>26351609
only in 2 situations...
1. your noticeably a lot shorter and have no other redeeming qualities ..in which case wtf are you even doing
2. your trying online dating and not lying about your height
>>
>>26351609
I don't know man. I see short guys everywhere with good jobs, nice cars and pretty girlfriends. It's not impossible, though it is harder. Some girls are really fixated on numbers like "six feet" but there's enough IMO that aren't.

We just gotta try harder than taller dudes on average, which sucks, but it's better than nothing.
>>
>>26352585
This is bullshit as well. That guy had personality going for him and those women probably just weren't totally shallow. The point is, if you're some short, pathetic retard like OP, then nothing is going to get you laid no matter the woman.
>>
File: 1452989793930.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1452989793930.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>>26354412
>life can be great regardless.
>Sure, I'm a 25 year old unemployed virgin living at home but I get happiness from the little things
JUST
>>
OP. just stop
my brother is a manlet. he got married

once again stop focusin on that shit.
and stop ingurgitating the stupidity of this board.
>>
>>26353975
Yeah, but that's attributed to the fact that I know there's hope if I can get as lucky as I have. I'm short, fat and a nearly 24 year old virgin that never had a girlfriend, kissed, or held hands with a girl before and yet I have a virgin, fit girlfriend that most people would probably rate in the 8-10/10 range depending on your taste. I basically got lucky and found the unicorn of girls, a ridiculously gorgeous, sensitive virgin that's crazy about me. We're both each other's firsts for everything too despite the fact she's always had guys asking her out. She never liked any of them so she always turned them down so I feel extra lucky because it makes things that much more special. I moved across the country and now we're together. If I can get this lucky I'm sure anybody can, there really is such a large pool of women that somebody is out there for everybody, you just have to find them.
>>
bro I could do 1500 sit ups a day and live off chicken breast and water for years and still never have abs like that ....fuck my life
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.