[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you eating tonight robots? >Buffalo chicken tendies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 20160208_183133-1.jpg (1 MB, 1836x2723) Image search: [Google]
20160208_183133-1.jpg
1 MB, 1836x2723
What are you eating tonight robots?
>Buffalo chicken tendies
>>
>>26351595
They're actually really good so I'm making 2 more.
I bet I've had 2000 calories today. I'm disgusting I know.
>3 cinnamon rolls
>4 individual cheese it crackers
>2 cups of iced tea
>5 chicken tenders of reasonable length.
Fuck.
>>
>>26352069
I could eat like 20 chicken tenders in one sitting
>>
>>26352069
>3 cinnamon rolls
Probably 400 calories each

>4 individual cheese it crackers
Probably 40 calories each

>2 cups of iced tea
Sweetened? 8oz cups? ~150 calories each

>5 chicken tenders of reasonable length.
This is a bit of a gamble but I'm guessing 300-400 calories total

Congrats, OP! You didn't go much over 2000 calories!
even if it was all absolute shit
>>
>>26352153
Don't get me wrong. I can eat way more than I'm eating now. But I can't go over my daily intake and expenditure. That's exhibition of self control for ya.

>>26352177
Thanks lad. I'll cut back on the cinnamon rolls for sure. I would probably get to eat more in my entire day than just those couple of foods if I dropped one. it was amazingly delivious
>>
>>26352312
>it was amazingly delivious
I bet it was, bruv! Definitely cut back on the cinnamon rolls though, as incredibly delicious as they are. It's easy to blow through most of your daily caloric intake in one sitting with those tempting little demons
>>
Looks like tyson spicy chicken.

I can't eat that shit anymore.
>>
>>26352448
Why not? Stomach problems acid reflux?
Some pepto will fix that right up
>>
>>26351595
Holy shit am I you ? My mom made a bunch of those last night and I've been munching on them all day. It tastes really good with this yellow sauce she got
>>
File: IMG_20160208_190345[1].jpg (402 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160208_190345[1].jpg
402 KB, 1600x1200
My first cheat meal in a month. They added rhinos so I'm pretty excited for them to be done cooking

FUCKING RHINOS
>>
>>26353008
Hi redit

Original comment
>>
>>26353101
Hi frog trading friend!
>>
>>26351595
I'm probably going to bake some chicken, steam some broccoli or asparagus, and heat up some mac & beer cheese I made from scratch last night
>>
>>26351595

I'll probably have chips with some salsa. Tostitos scoops with the good refrigerated salsa. None of that pace picante crap.
>>
>>26353008

>excited about animal shaped chicken nugger

r/pics is awaiting your amazing contribution, faggot.
>>
Tea or coffee because I already ate my max calories. Starting gym week, wish me luck bros.
>>
>>26351595
Today I ate a can of soda and a little bag of chocolate snacks for breakfast
Then for lunch I had roasted chicken
And for dinner some more roasted chicken with mustard
I drank all day this very low calorie juice, basically 200 calories in two litters
I'm pretty confident I didn't go over the 1000 calorie mark then again I didn't exercise either
Can anyone confirm ?
>>
>>26353373
>Today I ate a can of soda

You aren't supposed to eat the can. Just drink the soda and throw the can out.
>>
>>26353373
>Can of soda
~120 kcal

>Baggie of chocolate
Maybe 100 kcal? Depends on how big the baggie was

>roast chicken
Depends on how much you had, but probably 300 kcal
Probably ditto for dinner too, again depending on how much you had. Can you give me some idea? And if it was regular mustard, that was probably negligible, 5-10 kcal

>all say sippin juice
You probably had half a litre there? So I'd guess yeah, 50 kcal

So you're under 900 calories!
>>
>>26353483
Pretty much, I had the right for lunch and a breast for dinner. Roasted chicken is pretty filling but expensive, I hate the breasts but they make me drink tos and get me full
>>
>>26353483
It was djon mustard, my little guilty pleasure but yeah still less than a spoon of it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.