[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some of the irrational things you're afraid of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 5656.png (23 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
5656.png
23 KB, 489x423
What are some of the irrational things you're afraid of anons? I'm afraid of lying down for example. When will I be normal again?
>>
>>26350570
Bump. Come I don't believe you have no irrational fears other than Chads and stacys.
>>
I can't believe I'm not the only only place I can really lay down is in bed and even then I sometimes still get jitters. If I lay in the ground I flip out, especially when I've tried outside. It makes me feel like I'm going to fall off of the Earth into space and be lost in nothingness for eternity.
>>
>>26351804
Fucking autocorrect. Same poster here I'm glad I'm not the only one.
>>
google referential paranoia
>>
>every cell in our body is replaced eventually
>our consciousness could be just one "master" neuron in our brain
>all our memories have been fed from the memory center of our brain, we never actually lived through them
>in only a few hours, we're going to die
>>
>>26351804
Man I don't feel that with laying down I feel pretty bad it makes my body a bit numb but I do feel like I am going to fall off the earth aswell on certain places especially if the environment is too wide and there are no walls nearby. You are so similar to me it makes me feel less alone in it.
>>
File: 1449957298209.png (657 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1449957298209.png
657 KB, 633x758
>>26350570
I'm terribly afraid of death
>>
File: 1401119208692.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1401119208692.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
Driving a car
Thunderstorms

Had a phobia of the dentists due to trauma, but It eventually passed. My heart rate jumps if I hear loud thunder
>>
Bumqed
>>
>human life
>>
For years I've been terrified of phone/Skype conversations and avoid them at all costs. It's weird cos I'm okay at talking to people in person, something about phonecalls just makes me panic.
>>
I am insanely afraid of placebo effects. And I don't mean regular, positive ones like supplements that are supposed to help you concentrate or whatever and actually work despite don't doing shit and it's all in your mind.
What I mean are placebo effects that are negative and caused by something I have read or heard about.
For instance, living in the digital age there is a whole lot of electronics surrounding us at all time, constantly radiating all kinds of wavelengths, there is a wifi router and 5 devices using wifi in my room, one of them - my phone - for example really close to my crotch most of the time. Now I am not really that afraid of the radiation having a negative effect on my health but what I am afraid of is that the fact that I am aware of all this radiation actually could have a negative effect on my health, just like a placebo effect.
Whenever I have my phone in my pocket and start thinking about this I start feeling a slight tingling in my balls as if the radiation was frying my fertility away each time I recieve a text.
>>
I'm afraid of abduction in my sleep.
>>
>>26351964
This, for more than 13 years, I started to repress it when I was young, but every once in a while I think about my death or the idea of death and get freaked out.
>>
>phones
>phones ringing
>doorbells
>door knocks
>cars
>being stared at
>being photographed
>being touched
>velcro

It's a sad life guys.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.