[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do normies react when they find out you're a Trump supporter,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (540 KB, 1200x1149) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
540 KB, 1200x1149
How do normies react when they find out you're a Trump supporter, robots?
>>
>>26350548
>LE YOU'RE NOT EVEN LE HUMAN

The asshurt is indeed delecious, almost worth becoming a social pariah.
>>
How can people who have no qualms about living entirely off of state welfare support someone who seeks to terminate mooching? I do plan to become employed once my public education ends (18, no b&), but I still don't support Trump.

Robots are diverse in their opinions, including political views. Every patch of the spectrum is on this board. I'm far-left and a Bernie supporter.
>>
File: pepe26.jpg (25 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
pepe26.jpg
25 KB, 394x458
I don't go outside, so I don't know how they would react in person.

But I've been flamed a lot on other websites for supporting a "racist, xenophobic fascist."

NatSoc for life.
>>
If anyone knows or cares about your political views you're a normie
>>
File: 1454393229487-1.png (290 KB, 559x333) Image search: [Google]
1454393229487-1.png
290 KB, 559x333
wew lad trump shills are on full force today
>>
>>26350548
>B-but anon, you're Mexican
>>
>>26350610
Has Trump said anything about abolishing the welfare system? I can imagine he'd be in favor of it, but welfare's not going anywhere.
>>
They literally get angry, it's marvelous.

>You're a trump supporter anon?
>I can't believe you can actually support a monster like him
>He wants to send all the muslims away and make them wear badges like the jews in the holocaust!
>he's just such an idiot!

Yea, he's just an idiot who graduated from a prestigious university and made billions of dollars, you're libshit ass is so much more enlightened and smarter than his you stupid piece of shit lmao
>>
>>26350641
He hasn't, to my knowledge, and it wouldn't make a difference, as the majority of his platform is too radical to be implemented by FAR. Still, he effectively seeks to broaden the gap between the rich and poor (a position he only recently adopted fully via tax reform), and that would certainly not include making welfare more widely available or substantial.
>>
File: no surprises here.jpg (55 KB, 460x758) Image search: [Google]
no surprises here.jpg
55 KB, 460x758
Well, r9k? Thoughts?
>>
>>26350740
>using big words means your smart xD
>>
Trump comes off as an arrogant asshole. That alone is reason most people aren't voting for him. Go ahead and say otherwise though.
>>
>>26350751
Y...yes. It does. It's not anyone's fault but your's that you have a fifth grade vocabulary; stop being a bitter fuck about it.
>>
>>26350548
Literally everyone I know irl is voting for Trump. I mean every single person. That means all my coworkers at the office, family, and the guys at the gym. I have yet to meet anyone not planning on voting for him. Best part is most of these people are life long Democrats switching parties to vote for Trump in the caucuses.
>>
I am not an americuck
>>
>>26350740
If anything this just means Trump is more understandable.
>>
>>26350751
>memer gets mad that his meme candidate speaks only in memes
>>
>>26350548

Not as bad when they find out I'm a pegida supporter :^)
>>
>>26350894
I do have a fifth grade vocab, in addition to a much higher level vocab. Also, what level of vocab do you think black people have? A surprising amount of them support the Trump.
>>
Enjoy trump stopping your neetbux. How are you this dense?
>>
File: 1454698444596.jpg (30 KB, 246x357) Image search: [Google]
1454698444596.jpg
30 KB, 246x357
I'm a Bernie fan but I think Trump is hilarious. I think 100% of what he says is retarded, but he's right on some things. I think we should deport illegals and keep out migrants, even though it's not as important to me as a higher minimum wage and a stronger middle class.
>>
>>26351028
I work full time. I'm not a nigger.
>>
File: 3c2.png (651 KB, 680x628) Image search: [Google]
3c2.png
651 KB, 680x628
>>26350740
>politicians use a bunch of big words to make themselves sound smart
>trump uses simple, honest language that even a child can understand
>this is somehow a bad thing
>>
Your a fucking gay retard that supports Bernie 2K16 kys faggot
>>
>>26351006
I fail entirely to see what you're getting at here. I guess I'll just answer your question straightforwardly, but you're going to have to explain their motivation to me.

I would guess that black people have lower than average vocabularies, on average. I would also guess that relatively few blacks support Trump; "a surprising amount" is relative.
>>
>>26350548
If Bernie doesn't get the nod i'm voting Trump to spite Hillary and her condescending third wave feminist supporters. Fuck her and anyone who supports her.
>>
File: 1452676070736.jpg (83 KB, 640x662) Image search: [Google]
1452676070736.jpg
83 KB, 640x662
>>26351168
The world is a complex place, kid.
>>
>>26350548
Idm who you support, but the fact people think Trump is a good business man is just b8 that caught on. It's like the 77c to the dollar myth, it just won't leave, no matter how much debt he got himself in, with every opportunity to be succesful, he always needed government, foreign or daddy support to make any money.

He's a meme gone too far.
>>
I'm 4th gen Mexican-American, so no. Only brown cucks, or self-hating brown cucks would vote for Trump.

I don't like Hillary or Bern either, but I'll probably have to choose the lesser evil come election time.
>>
File: oyveybadfuckinggoy.jpg (946 KB, 1875x3325) Image search: [Google]
oyveybadfuckinggoy.jpg
946 KB, 1875x3325
>>26351037

but in a capitalistic society we DEPEND on infinite growth.

we NEED more migrants because white people refuse to make enough children.

We NEED more good goyim without debt to get into debt :^))))
>>
I'm half American and I live in Europe, so usually people are just bitter that I get to vote and they don't. I mean, the fact that I want to vote for Trump doesn't help, as most of my friends would choose Sanders if they were given the opportunity. But, anyway, I think most of my peers have accepted the fact that I don't like muslims by now, given that I voted for an anti-immigration party here in Europe, and I always take the hardest stance on the refugee issue whenever it pops up in a discussion.
>>
>>26350740
I don't understand why someone would have an issue with a guy using simple language when he is giving a speech about complex things; it can be damn impressive at times depending on the subject matter.
>>
>>26351241
Who cares? He wants to get the illegals out. That's all that matters to me. He has my vote.
>>
>>26351309
Don't try to equivocate. It's telling of his intelligence. Small vocab=small IQ. Get over it, man.
>>
>>26351295
There's more to life than all that cuckposting shit, son. I don't need to worry about nigs mugging me or Mexicans stealing my job because I don't live in a ghetto. I just want that sweet $15/hr so I can afford more tendies.
>>
>>26351336
How is a straightforward vocabulary indicative of a sub-standard intelligence?
>>
>>26351309
The problem is that he tends to oversimplify complex subjects.
>>
>>26351309
Yeah but Trump doesn't use simple speech about complex things to make them seem easier to understand, he just doesn't get the complex issue.

On migration
"Migration is a tough issue, we need policies in place to make sure that those who need the help, get it, but those who are illegally entering do not."
Simple and fine

"GET RID OF ALL MUSLIMS"
Simple and stupid.

>>26351331
That's fair enough to be honest, providing you're not one of the people who thinks he's genuinely talented. People who say Trump is a good businessman are the same idiots who think smoking weed is good for them, underage degenerates who grow up as degenerates who can vote.
>>
>>26351397
People tend to speak spontaneously. How many times have you purposefully dumbed down your vocabulary to speak to someone of the same age as you? How about a crowd? Do you think it more likely that Trump is a genius who wants to speak in a manner that is accessible, or that is slightly dull and thus speaks like someone who is?
>>
>>26351405
>"GET RID OF ALL MUSLIMS"

Why are you just making shit up? Trump has never said that.
>>
>>26351284
>I let my race blind me
No better than a nigger.

I'm mexican and I think that's retarded. Being brown doesn't mean you have to invite all of mexico to come up too. The infrastructure can't handle more people. The lazy fucks in government aren't building more highways, or enough lakes for water, or upgrading the electricity grid. Most studies on these things expect us to be royally FUCKED in 50 years by all 3 of them in my state, Texas. So yeah, I'm for Trump, closing the border and deporting illegals.

Trump does not hate mexicans. He hates illegals.
>>
>>26350702
>Yea, he's just an idiot who graduated from a prestigious university and made billions of dollars
>>made billions of dollars

You do realize that every single company that Trump has been in charge of has ended in bankruptcy right?

>l-libshit!

Not even. I just don't want someone with that kind of track record running the country.

I'll vote for Sanders before I vote for Trump. At least I know Sanders won't be able to accomplish anything
>>
>>26351432
>People tend to speak spontaneously
Yeah, that's not really how it works in politics, though. You can't really compare it to how people talk normally, otherwise you wouldn't get retarded shit like Marco Rubio in the debate the other night.

Anyway, we should judge the policies and ideas put forward by people by their substance -- not how eloquently we feel they have been presented. Yes, eloquence is nice, but it's not a necessary condition for good policy.
>>
>>26351702
>won't be able to acomplish anything

bruh, King Nigger is getting more and more treasonous with his executive orders, and he still has a year left. You don't think Bernie isn't going to follow his lead?
>>
>my dad asks me what I think of the presidential election
>pause briefly and then say I don't know
>he throws out that he's actually fond of Trump
>agree with him almost immediately
Thanks dad
I wasn't sure if he'd be up for making America great again
>>
File: trumpcucks.jpg (383 KB, 900x997) Image search: [Google]
trumpcucks.jpg
383 KB, 900x997
IDK op. You tell me.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.