[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy is pretty based. Absolutely destroyed that nigger Tyrone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
This guy is pretty based.
Absolutely destroyed that nigger Tyrone
What does /r9k/ think of this whole story?
>>
Best youtube channel since penor cut got removed. I really enjoy his rants.
The guy's just too funny. Love his accent too.
>>
i just found out about him the other day and he's pretty good. which video are you talking about?
>>
This guy is doing a God's work.
>>
>>26350510
The fight with the reaction channels and that nigga Tyrone Magnus.
He released a video just now about this whole thing.
>>
My girlfriend is always playing his shit, I liked his videos blowing Jinx the fuck out, wish that nigga would take his youtube down
>>
He's alright, but he can be slightly hypocritical at times for instance, he goes through other people's youtube history to dig up dirt on them through contradictions etc. you can do the same to him, he's gone back on his word many times. still really good for calling people out on shit.
>>
>/r9k/ accepts a cyborg youtuber
I've seen a lot I guess
>>
fuck. the nigger uploaded a new vid an hour and it already has 220k views
>>
How the fuck is he so popular all of a sudden?

He's jumped up like 20,000 subscribers in the past few days
>>
>>26350835
>BTFOes a psycho unfunny bitch
>BTFOes cancer prank channels
>BTFOes content stealing niggers
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>26350907
I've noticed this
I see his videos on the home page all the time now
>>
Are you following gradeBunderB yet?
He made a backup in case YouTube kills him
>>
What's his best video and why is it the interviews one?
>>
Tyrone dindu nuffin, he's a good boy
>>
>>26350454
>20% moderately funny Cockney non-sequitirs
>80% drama whoring against other Youtube nobodies

Reminds me of the other reddit superstar: The Oatmeal.
>>
Is he a curry?
>>
>>26350454
He sounds like something little kids watch
>>
reddit humor and annoying cunt who complains about things 50% of other youtubers complain about. unsubscribed a week ago
>>
I've been subbed to him for years now
>>
>>26350454
I like him he is funny i guess. I love the whole simplified MS paint vlog format.
Youtube has had and is having multiple shitstorms this past few months huh? guess that explains his bizarre surge in popularity.
>>
>>26351677
>reddit humor

What the fuck does this even mean you unbelievable cocksucker. Fucking idiot normalfag tools dropping buzzwords and hoping to circlejerk with fellow idiots because they can't actually even explain why they dislike anything but want to put themselves on a pedestal anyway.
>>
>>26351903
That faggot just wants to fit in i guess
>>
>>26351677
>being this much of a tryhard faggot
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (439 KB, 621x518) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
439 KB, 621x518
>>26351903
>getting this butthurt
>>
> Tyrone
> stealing shit
why am I not surprised?
>>
>>26352610
>someone called me out on my meaningless circlejerk-bait buzzword
>better call them butthurt
>>
>>26350454
literally who and what
>>
>>26352876
holy shit are you angry friend

>>>>reddit
>>
nigger tyrone can go and suck a fat cock. Lies about everything. He should quit doing reactions like Jinx did
>>
>>26353286

Literally what happened in this thread so far:

>I am ANGRY, ANGRY ABOUT GRADEAUNDERA. I will call his humor "Reddit" and hope I can circlejerk about it with my friends, since I can't actually say what's wrong with his humor
>first reply calls you out on your buzzword

Then you damage controlled 100% and reduce every word you utter to claiming that the opposing party is butthurt and angry. There's obviously no reason for anyone to take you seriously since you're just a waste of time and oxygen. If anyone replies to you henceforth it'd be because they pity you.
>>
ADoseofBuckley is the Canadian version of him.

except 10x more based
>>
>>26353369
reddit is that way :^)
>>
>>26350454
>cant poo in loo xd
>trump is a raysis!!!!!!1
>>
>>26353377
buckley is a fucking cuck
>>
>>26353470
kek someone disagreed with a video
>>
File: 1454835694383.jpg (214 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
1454835694383.jpg
214 KB, 600x620
I remember someone here making a thread and linking one of his videos about "mens fashion" and it gave me a good laugh, checked out a few other vids and he's alright.
>>
>>26350556
>girlfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq-Y93N40o4

gbhwkbjnbugyerg original......
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.