[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's you're pathetic excuse now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
So I went on a date last night with this girl from tinder I met literally 6hrs beforehand and we found that we had a lot in common. I went on the date, broke as fuck, weighing 250lbs and having a shitty beard. I bought this girl coffee for 2$ (Starbucks) and we talked about Pokemon, anime, videogames, for an hour. She looks decent and she gave me a hug after the date and said she really wants to hang out again. I can't believe all the lies I used to believe on this website before ACTUALLY going on a date. There are no such things as "chads" only the perception you have of yourself. I was scared and I was nervous but I'm so glad I FORCED MYSELF TO GET OUT THERE EVEN THOUGH I FELT LIKE SHIT. I didn't have sex but I now have a VERY positive relationship with this girl and not having enough money to spend with her has motivated me to get out and find a more steady job and save my money instead of sitting in front of my desktop all day shit posting about how horrible my life is.
>>
>>26346956
>hugged
>"let's hang out again"
You're just becoming one of her friends.
>>
>>26347101
This. You're fucked anon, tinder is for fucking, not for going on a dates. If you didn't fuck you won't fuck, simple.
>>
>anecodtal evidence
Into the trash it goes
>>26347101
This
Believe what you want, but you have no idea how hard it is for a robot to even leave the house you normalfag fuck
>>
>>26346956
yeah, i'm happy for you anon, and good luck, but really, beliving anything about relationships from robots?
>>
File: 22.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>>26347101
>>26347132
>>26347139
Man, you got BTFO in the first 3 posts. Just delete the thread OP
>>
>>26347206
>tfw another anon tells me I BTFO'd another anon
Thanks anon
>>
>>26347161
You're setting this guy up for disappointment. Like I said tinder is for fucking, imagine how many times facials she's already taken, how many dicks she sucked hours after meeting a person. You're just a cuck beta op. It sad how this faggot actually deluded himself to believe "everything went fine".
>>
File: bait2.jpg (82 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
82 KB, 625x626
>>26346956
At least make your fake stories a bit more believable.
>>
File: 7654567890.jpg (48 KB, 798x809) Image search: [Google]
7654567890.jpg
48 KB, 798x809
>>26347250
No problem my friend
>>
>>26347101
A female who's interested in you would never say "hang out", they would openly call it a date. I'm sorry OP
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.