[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sentences you'll never forger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 465x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 465x450
>I wish I had an abortion, you ruined my entire life
>>
>>26345901
Iktfb

>I'm just so done with you. Hopefully i get custody so your father has to pay more child support to me.
>>
File: 1429603710302.png (131 KB, 468x380) Image search: [Google]
1429603710302.png
131 KB, 468x380
>>26345901
>brother is having a birthday party downstairs
>i'm hiding up in my room
>his friend says "should we go get anon?"
>brother says "no, just leave him"
>>
File: 1433674604133.jpg (306 KB, 629x800) Image search: [Google]
1433674604133.jpg
306 KB, 629x800
>>26345901
This is literally what my mother said to my autistic brother.
>>
File: kill me.jpg (72 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
72 KB, 500x375
>My dumb ass: Are you happier without me?
>Her: Yes
Don't ask questions you don't want an answer to.
>>
>>26345901
>get over yourself
I was molested by my neighbours teenage son when I was a little kid and I tried to reach out to my best freind to actually talk about it and they said that. He later said that it was because it made him uncomfortable and he didn't know how to respond to something like that and that he regrets saying it.
I forgive him, but it really stuck with me.

I think if it were a stranger it would just be whatever, but because it was my closest freind it really fucked me up.
>>
>>26346127
Get over yourself bitchnigga

Normies who have sex aren't allowed here RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREE
>>
>"I'll put you in boarding school"
>"It's you Aspergers, isn't it?"

Said by my mum. I deserved it, but it still hurts even now.
>>
>>26346127
No offence but it is more common then you think so when people make it a big deal its kind of annoying.
>>
>>26345901
>Why are you taking this course anon? This is for people who are going to university.

It took an extra year but I got in.

Fuck you Austin.
>>
>You're never going to have a girlfriend and you'll die alone.

This was said by a female classmate in like grade 6. I don't even remember what I said to incite that.

The part that I can't forget is how she was right. My fate was set at 11 years old.
>>
File: Fucking_Normies_REEEEEEEEEEE.png (364 KB, 564x1086) Image search: [Google]
Fucking_Normies_REEEEEEEEEEE.png
364 KB, 564x1086
>>26345901
My father when I rubbed the fact in his face that the Ph.D.-thesis of his stuck-up bitchy new wife may or may not have been copied:
>You are an unpleasant person, a really disgusting one, and I do not wish to have contact with you any further.

One day, Anons, I will be as rich and succesful as him! And then I will be the one to say that to him!
>>
>Me: I really just want to kill myself
>Mom: Well maybe you should

I see her point tho
>>
>>26346574
I don't.
I just vent anonymously on the Internet now and again. The freind and my mom are the only people who know irl.
>>
>>26346645
I mean she probably said that to everyone.
>>
>>26346209
At least I'm not a Virgin haha
>tfw you lost your virginity getting ass raped by a guy twice your age
>>
>>26346652
i wish you the best of luck robo-3000
>>
>>26346666
I know that pain. I'm pretty much over it now, but the first couple of years after the repressed memories came up were often painful, and no one really gave me any support. Sorry dude :/
>>
>>26345901
My mother told me that too.Particularly disorientating feeling afterwards, like you could no longer trust anyone.
>>
>You're a fucking pathetic failure of a human being. I'm embarrassed that I gave birth to whatever the fuck you are. Honestly just kill yourself.
Mom's, man...why are they so fucking brutal?
>>
Pretty low tier feels but why not.

This one is one I said to a girl
>hopefully suicide runs in the family.

Said this one to my ex
>Her: please just leave me alone
>Me: whatever you deserve to be alone

She zinged me back though
>I literally skipped through it
We got back together and I made a video I was proud of and that's what she told me. That's when I knew that our relationship was dying.
>>
>that's it, I'm done with you. Done.

My mom, after our latest fight. She finally gave up on me after years of failure.
>>
>>26345901

My grandmother:
>Everyone was better off before you were around

My ex:
>This is why everyone leaves you alone, you're just mean

desu I don't really care but both still stand out
>>
>>26347143
>This one is one I said to a girl>hopefully suicide runs in the family.
You deserve all that you get, anon
>>
>All these spoiled brats whose worst thing that ever happened to them were hurtful words

Try being beat up by your brother and father multiple times, sometimes in front of your friends
>>
>>26346127
Hey- when my brother was about 12 or 13 he was accused of molesting a little kid in our neighborhood. I always assume that was wrong because my brother wasn't attracted to boys or little kids and never has been. I always assumed the kid lied about who it was, because a lot of times kids do that when it was actually a family friend or someone close in family. He was screened and was proven to be molested- do you think my brother did it?

The boy's family warned the neighbors, they and most of the neighbors moved away.
>>
>>26347448
Oh yeah, I don't doubt it. That's why I'll never forget it. One of my lowest points. Luckily ex girl condoned that shit but new girl makes me want to be nice. I'll always regret it.
>>
>>26346781
>>tfw you lost your virginity getting ass raped by a guy twice your age
Sounds hot? Are you a girl?
>>
>>26347578
Probably because this is sentences you'll never forget.
>>
>>26347578
Did you read the thread title, anon?
>>
>>26345901
Why is Anthony Martial a black Twitter meme.
>>
>What happened to the sweet kid? Your mum's brainwashed you. You'll end up even more of a broken mess one day, boy.
10th birthday, last conversation with my father. Exclude the brainwash comment and he was a rather wise man after all, with good foresight. He was pretty much correct and experiences that came later did nothing but confirm it. Prior to that he had said I'd end up alone because of how twisted I was, and so I can only consider him to be a very smart man
>>
>>26347779
>>26347995
I can't even remember anything hurtful ever told to me, and I am sure I had, but I went through shit a lot worse so that is nothing
>>
>>26348382
Even pedo butt rape kid? >>26346127
>>
>>26348800
No, but physical harm and sexual harm are just as traumatizing
>>
>You know Anon, I don't think you should have kids.

That hurt me a lot.
>>
I don't remember anything anyone's ever said to me.
>>
>>26348920
This. Not sure if I have a bad memory or I've just repressed a lot of shit
>>
I was a piece of dog shit to a girl I loved more than anything, and I tried to change myself after she broke up with me because of my enormous ignorance and general asshole demeanor. I really tried robots, I studied everything I could to help me learn to be a better person, but it still didn't help me get over her. I hadn't ever really apologized to her for it, so I decided I would swallow my pride and explain to her how I realized I was shit and what I was doing to make sure I never hurt another person again (emotionally, I couldn't physically abuse anybody ever). I don't even remember what she said exactly but she tore into me.

I guess I still study and read what I can to change myself, but it doesn't even matter, we're all just gonna die. At least it'll all be forgotten.
>>
I'm not sure if you are awful people or if your parents are.

I really can't tell because white people are only less worse than blacks when it comes to family.
>>
>This is good,isn't it?
>>
>>26347639
best not to think about it desu. would you still love your brother if it was true?
>>
>>26349435
Generally it's both, but the kids tend to be 10x worse because they have literally no adversity or disciplinary guidelines to follow. As bad and selfish as older people are, they at least know their place and/or excel at something. Younger generations are only good at whining and are never satisfied. This used to mean dudes under 25 in the past, now it's everyone under 35
>>
>>26346652
It will work out when his bitchy new wife leaves and takes half his shit. You will also get the last laugh when no one attends his funeral.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.