[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm feeling tired, bored and unmotivated all the time. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: 1268 - 3ilwwvo.jpg (50 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1268 - 3ilwwvo.jpg
50 KB, 500x365
I'm feeling tired, bored and unmotivated all the time. What do?
>>
Same here, monitoring this thread in case someone has a solution.
>>
Start smoking cigarettes anon it'll give you somthing to look forward to. Same with weed
>>
>>26345508
fuck off. not funny.
>>
There's nothing we can do but find something to live for.
>>
I'm a NEET and I realised I'm less tired when I eat less, I've just realised I've been eating too much for months
>>
Same tbqh with you famalams.
Personally, I'm not doing anything about it. But maybe antidepressants or something might help a bit.
>>
File: 1453465196753.jpg (11 KB, 310x247) Image search: [Google]
1453465196753.jpg
11 KB, 310x247
>>26345508
>smokers actually believe this
>>
>>26345432
Add stupid and uninspired to that list for me.

Reading posts about others STEM degrees and their intellectual/artistic accomplishments makes me hate myself.

Whenever I encounter something like that I just sigh because that's one thing that I'm good at.

Even worse when it's shoehorned into something that I use as escapism.
>>
>>26345432
Take drugs, I do the same.

I recommend opioids.
>>
>>26345668
where do you buy drugs from? i don't know anyone.
>>
>>26345432
Start eating healthy
Exercise daily. Even if it's just going out for a brisk walk for 20 minutes
Pick up a hobby and you can't do at home. Things like dance lessons or cooking class.
Read books instead of playing vidya, going on the internet and watching tv
Volunteer. Animal shelters are usually good and less intimidating.
>>
File: 1440312642243.gif (80 KB, 592x415) Image search: [Google]
1440312642243.gif
80 KB, 592x415
>>26345432
every autists problem on this board is PC addiction. no one, NO ONE admits that he's addicted to PC. youre constantly crying how no one talks to you or interacts in others way, it is because youre sitting at your PC 24/7. LITERALLY every person tells here million problems and 99% of those problems are caused by overusage of PC. you all (including me) started your robot-tier life because you were introverted + started using early in childhood internet or other shit. this influenced your whole present life. being teenager or kid is being vulnerable to everything and one thing can influence your whole future life.
im not trying to moralize, but it is what it is. i have this problem as well, im not blaming others (chads, staceys whatever), but myself.
you are mentally ill. admit it.

you feel tired because you constantly sit at PC.
you are bored because you do nothing except for posting on some forums.
you are unmotivated because you have no visions or future, you do nothing, you just stare at computer screen.
>>
I feel the same way. Been trying to motivate myself to hack my N3DS so I can get a few games I want but can't afford.

But whenever I try it seems way too complicated and I don't understand a lot of it.
>>
File: 1224505465642.jpg (38 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1224505465642.jpg
38 KB, 500x333
>>26345726
aaaaaaaaaaaaaand? you cuck
>>
>>26345711
If you are really interested in trying mind altering substances you can easily start with legal highs.

Where are you from, I will help you.
>>
>>26345668
>>26345711
Don't it just makes things much worse. Also its really expensive. Unless you have a really good job you eventually won't be able to afford it anymore.
>>
>>26345763
i dont understand what you mean, sorry
>>
>>26345726
Burt anon:p I need a loving boyfriend go save me :)
>>
>>26345780
What the fuck man, he is a grown man himself, he can decide what he consumes and what not.

Mind altering drugs are nothing special these days, they are tools that change your perception, nothing more.

Getting the chance to take a different view at your life with the help of f.e. cannabis can help many people.

Life is not just what you see with YOUR eyes.
>>
Go for a long long walk where no one will disturb you.
>>
>>26345726
Not necessarily an addiction. I would go out, but there's no one to go out with. I do sometimes go outside for a walk, but that won't make my life better in any way.
It's not like turning off the PC will fix my life.
>>
>>26345726

Macfag here

Fuck you
>>
Same. Personally I think it has something to do with spending all day on 4chan.
>>
File: 1442156260114.gif (392 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
1442156260114.gif
392 KB, 200x210
>>26345824
i dont want to ruin your life, go find someone who's happy with his life and actually takes care of everything and anyone
>>
>>26345835
I was just talking about opiates. Anything else is fine really. Just never do opiates. After the stuff i've seen I can't help but warn people not to when they consider it.
>>
>>26345852
The fuck? Mac computers are PCs as well.

Microsoft and Apple just devided their...lets say terms for their computers.

Apple advertised their computers for "not being just a casual pc", Microsoft did the same just vice versa.
>>
>>26345824
do u want to be my qt gf?
>>
>>26345883
Is it ok to do opiates after I get my wisdom tooth out?
>>
>>26345726
I honestly can't even conceive what normal people's lives are like. I feel so alien. People are always talking about being too busy or talking about all the girls they know and interact with on a regular basis. For me, I wouldn't know where to start because all I do is sit in front of the pc.

Sometimes I wish I could just shadow a normalfag in his everyday life to see what it's like.
>>
>>26345883
Oh. Okay. Fair enough but I still disagree.

Opiates are no harm if you know what you are doing and if you take the right things.

Codein f.e. is a perfect "trial drug".
It doesnt cause addiction and its really not too extreme to make people WANT to do it again, especially if you take the right amounts.
>>
>>26345432
Smoke marijuana
>>
File: 1435798045365.jpg (59 KB, 499x321) Image search: [Google]
1435798045365.jpg
59 KB, 499x321
>>26345546
>>26345576
Not that guy but there's something to it. I've been trying cigarettes recently and they put me in a state of mind that made me realistically think about things. It makes me feel like I'm killing myself so it always me to take my whole like into perspective and I think about where to go from here.

I have also been lacking motivation and general direction for the past couple years despite having been so ambitious as a teen. Smoking cigarettes put me in a frame of mind that's helped. Of course it doesn't do everything, you still have to force yourself to do things and start caring about things which don't actually matter. But I think it's helped.

Also start writing down your daily plan physically every morning. It can be small things like watching a couple episodes of anime, studying for half an hour, and doing homework if you're in school.

Force yourself. It ain't easy, but it's a necessity. Oh and stop thinking and worrying about getting laid for fucks sake. Just embrace whatever situation you're in and work on yourself.
>>
>>26345929

Taken over the long term opiates can cause minor hormonal issues which may include gyno and moonface.

At the same time, when my grandfather died he left me with a few bottles of 50mg morphine sulfates... like over 600 pills. I took them in moderation, maybe once a week, for several years. I never noticed any negative side effects and to this day I can crush a single pill and get a decent buzz.
>>
>>26345432
Go to the gym. Get some sunlight. If that doesn't help, you're probably depressed and should get some pills for it. I'm on Sertraline (I think it's called Zoloft in the states). High doses makes you not give a fuck and takes away your sex drive. But it keeps you stable.
>>
>>26345919
Yes its fine to use them for pain. Good doctors will make sure you don't get addicted.

>>26345929
Trying them out once is fine if you are a normie with good mental health. Someone like OP is very likely to get addicted. It's a very slow process of getting addicted but if you use them to help depression or to make yourself happy them you will most likely get addicted because they really do fix everything.

Obviously some people can take them in moderation and not ever get addicted but someone like OP probably will.
>>
>>26346007
Sweet. I take Paracodein drops from time to time, usually once a month when Im depressed and alone.

My intake rises during winter seasons, I get depressed more often at that time of the year.

I learned to cope with my depressions, I learned that they are just a part of your brain, just a chemical imbalance that you can overcome.
>>
>>26345726
I don't agree with this kind of thinking, do you think I didn't have a gf when I was 13yo because I was playing Tibia all day? no, I was just ugly, same way I didn't play football because I was physically weak, I'm not tied to PC, there is just nothing else for me
>>
>>26345432
go to bed earlier
orignal
>>
>>26345508
Then your entire life begins to revomve around weed
So
Uh
Good job
>>
>>26345847
well, we can call it an addiction. you could probably do something else besides using your PC all day and night, right? i mean, other people are doing *something*

>It's not like turning off the PC will fix my life.
of course not. nothing comes immediately/instantly. dont you have friends from school/uni/college/work place? what about relatives? do you speak to them? maybe theyll help you somehow finding a partner or buddy/friend

>>26345920
they have job, that's why they busy. they talk about girls because girls can be their future wives, which is a huge part of your life
> I wouldn't know where to start
it depends what you want to do. i cant suggest something great because im robot/low-normie tier.

>>26346147
you could get even the ugliest girl on earth. but because of addiction to PC you limited yourself from society even more. there are guys who are completely ugly, but on the other side, they have great personality, friendly or just plain clever.
>>
>>26346160
The sleeping schedule isn't the problem. Depression's a bitch
Literally all I want to do all day is sleep and maybe watch netflix/youtube or post on 4chan
>>
>>26345726
I had to study a few weeks so I decided to quit the pc entirely. All it did was giving me a lot of free time which was boring as fuck.

Dont fall for the internet addiction meme.
>>
>>26346237
push yourself for once in your miserable life -physically as well as mental
>>
>>26345726
It's true, but it's not just us, people nowadays are addicted to technology, they are unwilling to socialize with other people exact the few facebook, snapchat or instagram friends they have online.

Am addicted to 4chan because i'll always have someone to talk to about anything, but I don't met them or recognize them in real life.
>>
>>26346237
I wish I could sped my entire life sleeping.
>>
I know that feel OP. Whenever that happens, I know I need to get out and make something out of myself for a little bit to get my game going.

Often I take a weekend off, and start backpacking around. I talk with the people I meet and enjoy the cities I find myself in. It's a great way to feel a bit better and since you're traveling you always have conversation material with the strangers and qt's you meet. I also go to the gym, although I've been kind of down the last few days so I skipped.

People here always say you have to push yourself and there's a truth in that to some extend. But it has to be done via a way that actually interests and stimulates you. Personally I cannot wait for the summer to start again, I'm going to have a last great journey and will try to end up in a nice sunny hill to have my last moment. Gotta go at your peak, you know.
>>
>>26346313
of course having a lot of free time and doing nothing is boring

>>26346352
>they are unwilling to socialize with other people
absolute lie. robots are unwilling to make friends
>>
>only thing I want in life is a social life with close interpersonal relationships
>realize I will never get this
>motivation to do anything else goes completely out the window

What's the point of doing things if I'll always be alone and miserable?
>>
>>26347006
You're alone and miserable because you don't do things.

God the amount of retarded dense people on here.
>>
>>26345726
Being addicted to the internet is a symptom, not the problem itself. To truly understand the situation, you would have to examine why robots flock to the internet in such large numbers. Social alienation, mental illness, and bad family lives play a role.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.