[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many faggots wear their hair like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: fa.jpg (185 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fa.jpg
185 KB, 1920x1080
Why do so many faggots wear their hair like this?
>>
>>26345299

because they listened to /fa/ and /fa/ told them it looks good.
>>
>>26345299
I would man bun if I wasn't heavily balding
>>
>>26345299
reminds me of cavemen

ONGA BOONGA
>>
>>26345299
bitches love this kind of thing, they think anyone with a topknot is an instant chad and it will stay this way until it gets overdone, then it is onto the next fad
>>
>>26345299
This fad didn't last long on my campus. A month at most. Only the Saudi Arabian faggots did this.
>>
>>26345299
>be me
>get this haircut
>put hair that way
>look at self in mirror
>look like an idiot

what the fuck. I looked at least 10x dumber than OP's pic. They at least look bearable.
>>
>>26345382
Same. My campus got hit hard by the autism beards though. I can't go five minutes without seeing one.
>>
I hate this fad, I had long hair before the manbun and OP picture became a fad, but everybody assumes I'm just one of the idiots with long hair because it's "in."
>>
File: aaaaas.jpg (87 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
aaaaas.jpg
87 KB, 800x600
is a full bun better?? like putting this up a bun
>>
>>26345382
>Saudi Arabian fagggots

MY NIGGA
I see those niggas all over the campus with this haircut. usually the ones who are "chad" material
>>
>>26345299
Why give a fuck about what some niggers hair looks like you stupid fag
>>
>>26345299
i dont mind it but i think only certain people can pull it off. also when everyone starts doing it it becomes lame. like whats happned with tattoos
>>
>>26345405
kylo ren pls go
>>
File: 1450440510670.png (328 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1450440510670.png
328 KB, 640x720
Whenever I see them, I get an urge to have a katana and just slash that turd off. Srsly that shit looks like a dick grew out of their head and they're trying to hide it.
>>
>>26345463
little benis on head :DDDDDDDD

laughing
>>
>>26345398
Funny you mention that, I like be clean shaven. Everyone else looks 10 years older than me.
>>26345406
Yep. And they are usually the ones that wear expensive clothing brands too. They all look like they came right out of /fa/
>>
File: NIGGA.jpg (25 KB, 766x546) Image search: [Google]
NIGGA.jpg
25 KB, 766x546
>>26345524
my nigga i saw one of those faggots riding a fucking hover board.

he thought he was fly as fuck
>>
>>26345615
That would had been a sight to see.
Fucking Saudis man.
They also smoke a lot too. So much so, they had to put signs all over campus for designated smoking areas.
>>
>>26345615
Arabs on hoverboards
https://youtu.be/UM-j27VW9-4
Allahu Kekbar
>>
>>26345671
I only see black people on hoverboards around here.

As for that stupid haircut, it's the extension of that retarded beard fetish guys have thinking it will make them attractive to women.
>>
>>26345615
It's asians who dominate the hoverboards here.

99% of the time with pierced ears, a backwards snap back, and at least one article of camo clothing. Pretty much the definition of swag fag. Pretty sure they just like the hoverboards because it's another means to show off their parents money.
>>
I hated to admit it but dudes that rock the manbun usually have smoking hot gfs. Its fucked up. I guess they want a guy that is clearly in the "cool" crowd"

>>26345809

That's weird, where I live its all black kids riding those things.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.