[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Panties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: panties.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
panties.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
Did you ever jerk off with panties /r9k/? Whosd were they and how was it?
>>
yes, that was good then i realized how depraved i was
>>
One time I jerked off to a sock of a girl in a hostel.
>>
Yes, a friend of mine forgot on my house.

Then >>26344850

And I throw it away
>>
>>26344790
yep. they belonged to a 19 year old girl who had been renting a room in family's house. they were silky and nice.
>>
jerked off with best freinds little sis' bathingsuit. like 15 years ago or so
my stepsisters panties. we were both 15-16 so about 10 years ago
both times i was just horny as hell and it was really fuckin good
>>
>>26344790
Fapping to my sisters panties right now.
Feels good.
>>
It's one of my biggest fetishes. Somehow in hs i was able to score a tiny little petite freshman cheerleader and fapped into her panties all the time. One time she left a pair of her friends panties that she borrowed over at my place and I came buckets. Still have the panties actually. Skimpy as hell for a 15 year old
>>
Yes, gf's over my face.

then >>26344850
>>
>>26344790
yep. have a collection of at least 15 pair. would be twice that but i had a moment about 8 years ago where i got rid of my stash. belonged to a bunch of different people. have a fair amount of bras too, nice to bust into
>>
Yes, my friends sisters. Felt like a rush. Idk.
>>
Yes, they were my mom's, and I felt instant shame afterwards
>>
>>26344790
Once when I was 14 I stole my best friends boxers and gave them a good sniff then I masturbated in the bathroom :)
He didn't find it cute or funny at all tho :(
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.