[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gf has huge tits >tfw your exercise routine inspires
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1447887648123.jpg (200 KB, 1436x1505) Image search: [Google]
1447887648123.jpg
200 KB, 1436x1505
>tfw gf has huge tits
>tfw your exercise routine inspires her to be healtiher
>tfw you encourage her and it makes her happy
>tfw you will be less attracted to her when her tits get smaller

This is probably the most conflicting feel I've ever had. What should I do guys?
>>
>>26344421
Her tits will still be in proportion to her body.
>>
get out you normie with your gf
>>
Iktf, only moreso.

My gf wants to start losing weight but I like the little bit of chub that she has. I don't want her belly to go away
>>
>>26344437
That being said, whether or not her breasts get smaller depends on where her excess body fat goes. It's different depending on the woman.
>>
don't let her do cardio. light cardio.

all her calorie burning should be done under a barbell.
honestly, women only need to do 4 exercises: squat, chinup, calf raise and something to target their hamstrings, so different stance squat.
>>
>>26344437
>>26344461
That might be alright... I mean, perfect tits can't last forever, right? I guess everything has to go sometime...

>>26344474
Thanks for that anon; I'll figure out if I can convince her to jog less. I'm really surprised at how energetic she is... but hopefully I can get her to channel that into other routines.
>>
Honestly fuck yourself anon.
No one can control where they lose fat first.
Even though it is on the boobs... She'll be healthier.
Actually wanting to keep her fat.
Go fuck yourself with a cactus.
>>
>>26344723
Please, this is a peaceful thread. I am only asking for a little advice.
>>
>>26344421
>tfw girl I've been seeing is kind of fat but has massive tits
>tfw she joined a kick boxing class and started losing weight
>tfw I really hope she still has big tits when she's just chubby/thick
Athletic thick girls with big tits and ass have the most attractive body type in my opinion.
>>
>>26344421
>gf
>gf with big tits
>normie detected lvl 900

Fuck off, you little bitch. Once she loses her childhood obesity her tits will probably just sag and you will have to look at loose flesh. Serves you right. Serves you right like her parents served her poisonous habits and now the suffering will only perpetuate itself because you are an idiotic normie.
>>
I'm in the same positon as you OP. However the change in size from say a DDD cup would be no more then a D.
Plus excess weight actually causes tits to sag and stretch.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.