[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Looks like we got a flat tire. But don't worry my dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: img_7520.jpg (1 MB, 1992x1428) Image search: [Google]
img_7520.jpg
1 MB, 1992x1428
>Looks like we got a flat tire. But don't worry my dad always made sure that I've got the tools and a spare in the trunk. You do know how to change a flat tire, don't you?
>>
>No, but I'll just pull it up on my phone

It's 2016 people
>>
>>26344330
S-Sure...but why should I do it when I have AAA service?
>>
>>26344330
I've never had a flat before, but I'm sure I can figure it out.
>>
Of course I fucking know how to change a tire. Seriously people it's in everyone's interests that you learn basic skills to survive
>>
>>26344353
>Sure I'll just look it up phone... hmm no service. Maybe if I walk over here? Nope. What if I walk over there? Still no service.
>>
>>26344330
Of course. My father taught me.
>>
>woman insists on changing the tire herself
>positions the jack under the kit and not the frame of the car
>kit snaps, car falls on the jack
>>
>>26344353
Are you really this retarded?

Can't you figure it out?

There are screws holding the tire. So you need a tool to remove those. Also when you remove the tire you need something to hold the car up, right? So you need a tool for that. And then you need to change the tire for another good tire. And then put the screws back with the new tire.

Do you really need to google that? Isn't it obvious to you?
>>
>>26344330
Since I am not an entitled faggot, I do. Go and get me the car-jack, will you?
>>
File: tire.jpg (23 KB, 350x237) Image search: [Google]
tire.jpg
23 KB, 350x237
>Um hi yeah can you send someone down here to change my tire? My idiot boyfriend is here but he doesn't know how to do this so when you get here and you're wondering why my tire is flat even though there's a man around then that's why. Also can you make sure to send someone with a pair a balls? And tall. Thanks.
>>
Fuck off with your gross-ass toenails, you roastie cunt.
>>
>>26344330
Of course I do.

>>26344439
I had a friend that wanted to call insurance because his battery died. We were parked on a hillside.
>>
>>26344330
make your bf do it you fucking whore
>>
Suck my dick and I'll see if I can remember.
>>
>>26344330
Ok, hand me the screwdriver, will ya?
>>
>>26344330
Changing tires is luckily the only thing I know about cars. I should probably learn to start the battery next.
>>
>>26344484
>I had a friend that wanted to call insurance because his battery died. We were parked on a hillside.
You sure know some strange people.
>>
>>26344389
did you get a flat tire in central Africa? where the fuck are you that doesn't have cell coverage? also changing a tire is retard level simple.
>>
File: 1453931060989.jpg (25 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1453931060989.jpg
25 KB, 398x500
>>26344422
>This tire easily could be worth $75+
>Could not be my car.
>has been years since the last time I changed one.
Yep just going to wing it, my testosterone will guide me the way.
>>
>>26344385
>changing tires is a basic skill
reminder that it's a privilege to own a vehicle, not a right.
>>
>>26344389
Just keep on walking till you get where you need to go
>>
>>26344330
What is this meme, you've to be literally retarded to not be able to change a tire
>>
>>26344330
>Changing a tire is easy, my dad showed me when I was 13 had to do it ever since.
>You got a spare tire and the cross?
>>
I can't drive, my family doesn't own a car, I've literally never had anything to do with cars besides sitting in the backseat and the front seat on rare occasions.
>>
>>26344330
i dont know

I think you need to put those cross things down and move the car up with it or something

then take off the bolts and remove wheel. Put on new wheel and put on back?

Is that right?

I'm unsure where to position the cross though and if you need to do anything else.
>>
>not having runflat tires
Are you poor or something?
>>
i do but i have to lick your soles first
>>
>>26344422
Out of curiosity, where would you place the jack? Behind or in front of the wheel?
>>
>>26344732
Closer to the flat tire between the side tires.
>>
>>26344330
nice feet, post more, kupo!
>>
I was with this friendgirl who had some gay guy that was driving her car and he got a flat. Of course I was the only one who knew how to change a tire.
>>
>>26344694
I have them, but they don't cover everything and you should still know how to change a flat. I once had a tire basically explode when I was going 70, by the time I made it to the side of the road there was nothing left but a small strip of rubber, runflats wouldn't have done anything for me then.
>>
>>26345060
>I once had a tire basically explode

stop putting muslims inside your tire
>>
>all these people from places with no winter

I have to change between winter and summer tires each year. That's twice a year, all four tires.
>>
>>26344586
>reminder that it's a privilege to own a vehicle, not a right.

doesn't mean anything. you'd probably know how to change tires if you earned a car license. pretty sure, they teach that to everybody wanting to own a car.
>>
>>26344355
>Waiting an hour for someone to come and do a job you could finish in about 15 minutes
>>
>>26344732
Cars usually have a spot that's designed for the jack to go in. You can see a little notch. It's between the tires, close to each tire.
>>
>>26344418
Everything comes with instructions these days. No reason why you should get it wrong
>>
Heh, insinuating my dad loved me enough to teach me life skills, instead of not taking his bipolar meds and emotionally abusing me for years. Heh. Good times.
>>
>mfw women claim to be equal but expect men to know more then them
>>
File: david byrne.jpg (81 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
david byrne.jpg
81 KB, 620x620
>>26344330
This is not my beautiful basement
this is not my beautiful waifu
how did i get here?
>>
>>26344330
I don't change tyres for free
>>
>>26344586
>Owning a touch screen phone is a priviledge, not a right
>Therefore being able to press a single button to turn it on is not a basic skill
What you said is literally a non-point.
>>
Am I the only one who sees the obvious bait OP has set out for us? And I am surprised that no one has yet demanded tits or gtfo.
>>
Funny enough my mom actually taught me how to change a flat
>>
>>26344330
>but don't worry
Implying anyone was worrying
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.