[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental Illness Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: brendan.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
brendan.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
Discuss mental illness here. Dog-pilling normie invaders need not post here.
>>
>>26343523
I think that i have schizophrenia. I did an online test and it said that i had schizophrenia.

I skipped school abit because of this. The test said that i might have periods where i could go crazy xD dindt want that to happen in school haha xD
>>
>>26343523
Originally diagnosed with major depression but then after being consulted and diagnosed with bipolar III.
>>
>>26343555
Why so salty, anon?
>>
>>26343582
I've never heard of bipolar 3. Is that cyclothymia?
>>
>>26343523
I dont even know anymore, i got some diagnosis but it dosent mean that much to me anymore
>>
I'm withdrawing/discontinuing risperidone right now. Its hell
>>
>>26343523
Depression, general anxiety disorder and anger issues.
>>
File: kzin2.jpg (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
kzin2.jpg
16 KB, 200x200
Are schizoids welcome here or too Chad for this thread?
>>
>>26344672
You are welcome. The only unwelcome people are the normies who say mental illness is a meme.

My advice to everyone is to never take risperidone. I'm withdrawing from it right now, and I want to kill myself it's so bad.
>>
>>26344672
There is nothing chadish on beeing schizoid. It is fucking painful.
On the one hand you want a GF/friends, on the other hand you dont give a fuck about people or what pathetic shit they talk about
>>
File: Aliendrawing.jpg (5 KB, 186x243) Image search: [Google]
Aliendrawing.jpg
5 KB, 186x243
>>26344752
>On the one hand you want a GF/friends, on the other hand you dont give a fuck about people or what pathetic shit they talk about

That's kinda true actually

>tfw girls approach you on their own
>tfw you can't be arsed to make anything of that
>>
I have bipolar 2
>>
>>26344672
recently diagnosed schizoid here too.

indifferent desu
>>
Been diagnosed with early symptoms of depression when I was 14, full depression diagnosis when I was 17.
Been on meds for a while, haven't been in hospital for more than one day since I was 18 (I'm 21 now).
My biggest problem is anxiety so I've been taking mostly benzodiazepines, however I only take them when I need it (or when I want to get numb, mixing them with alcohol).
>>
>>26344893

>indifferent desu
>>
i have borderline disorder, life is a hell
>>
>>26344247
Yes it is.
Original blox
>>
>>26343523
just snap out of it bro :^)
>>
>>26344907
Please be careful with benzos. It fucks up your liver fairly easily. As a rule of thumb: max 2 weeks of it then a few months until another cycle. Sporadic use anon!
>>
major persistent depression and OCD

"omg guiiz my ocd is going crazy,!! xD"

just end me
>>
Depression and social anxiety reporting
>>
>>26343523
been given 5mg olanzapine daily, not had a diagnosis yet they're doing a month review period feeling better though, might ask to be upped to 10mg when I go back
>>
>>26346427
I'm aware that real OCD is bad as fuck. I'm sorry about all of the people who confuse it with having normal peeves.
>>
File: 1454895391356.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1454895391356.png
32 KB, 633x758
I must have something, but I don't have health insurance and don't want to ask my parents for the money.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (31 KB, 333x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
31 KB, 333x200
>>26347085
When I tell people that's my problem, they always ask "anon what's your tic? How did you find out you have it"

it's all in the brain and I show none of it, I'm constant going over all sorts of variables irrelevant to my life. Creating complex autism webs and connections in my head. Before I do something I have to convince myself it's perfect. It never is.

I'm on ssris and it makes it so I'm constantly in hind sight of my errors, and now I do stuff without thinking.

i really wish i had autism or was gay so i could just be happy
>>
File: kuroki12.jpg (39 KB, 998x720) Image search: [Google]
kuroki12.jpg
39 KB, 998x720
Major depression
Generalized anxiety
Social Anxiety
Bipolar
Schizoid

I'm on Lexapro, Zyprexa, Klonopin, Buspirone, and Hydroxyzine. It kind of works. I might need a stronger SSRI though, I've been having nonstop intrusive thoughts lately about killing myself.
>>
how do i fight depression? pills arent helping, and i
can hardly even press the keys to type this text
>>
>>26347410
You don't. It's impossible to have the energy to fight it back, so you have to change your medication (or dosage) until it works so you have the energy to fix whatever you think can be fixed in your life.

I've been changing medicine and dosage for more than a year and still don't have the energy to do anything.
>>
/bitch and moan about how tricky living in a first world country is/ also known as /nothings ever my fault general/
>>
Anyone have experience with employment gaps and seeking employment? Do low-tier employers (fast food, warm body security) care about a year long gap that much?

looking to get back into the workforce
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.