[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a new drug is developed that gives you the perfect male physique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
a new drug is developed that gives you the perfect male physique and exquisite facial aesthetics

the only side effect is you are left impotent with a shrivelled microdick

would you still take it /r9k/?
>>
Of course I would. Who wouldn't?
>>
>>26342446

I like my dick desu
>>
>>26342484
Your dick is holding you back.
>>
No, then I'd still be alone, but now with no chance of having a family.
>>
I would still take it, I mean my abs would help me get with whomever, >>26342446
>>
Fuck yeah I would, who wouldn't honest fampai
>>
Only if it meant inproved cognition overall
>>
>>26342518
don't lie to yoruself anon
>>
>>26342666
Im just checking those digits
>>
>>26342437
Define "impotent."
>>
File: MicroPenis.jpg (107 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
MicroPenis.jpg
107 KB, 360x480
>>26342736
you can't get hard
you can still cum
>>
Why? Why would anyone commit themselfes to such mental hell?

Imagine being able to finally pull most of the girls you like, having all those stunners crushing on you, but not being able to fuck them? You wont get loved either because no one will want to be with you. Like, whats the appeal of that?

I dont get it someone explain
>>
>>26342437
Na I like my big uncircumcised penis.

Even though i dont get mamy opportunities to use it
>>
>>26342437
yes
I'm not going to be reproducing anyways
might as well use my looks to my advantage in other ways
the halo effects is very real and very useful
>>
>>26343879
women would want to fuck you, but you wouldn't let them,
it's the ultimate robot revenge
>>
>>26344204
They would just take one of the 5 Chads standing next to you and the jokes on you
>>
Yeah, then I would always be on the phone pretending to talk to some girl in front of others girls and get them extremely jealous.

I already have a microdick so it's only uphill for me.
>>
>>26342437
>tfw already small dick and impotent

Bring me a whole bag of it.
>>
File: enhanced-31828-1452180025-9.png (99 KB, 625x200) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-31828-1452180025-9.png
99 KB, 625x200
>>26344569
nah famila you chad you string them along and make them suffer
>>
Sure. The benefits of being a handsome 10/10 reach much beyond sexual benefits. They're economic, social and psychological as well. You will be able to get a job easier, people will treat you with awe and you will have a more positive impression of yourself
>>
Take a cycle of SARMs. It has no effect on your dick and does all mentioned as long as you work out and eat, and it will make you want to do both.
>>
>>26343727
>you can still cum
Deal.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.