[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work really hard to get into football to seem more like a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 48497970.cached.jpg (59 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
48497970.cached.jpg
59 KB, 800x500
>work really hard to get into football to seem more like a normie and chad
>go to a super bowl party
>talk stats and facts about players
>normies aren't interested
>this hillary clinton blaziken looking bitch comes out to sing the national anthem
>the one fag starts screaming "LADY GAGA YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" over and over and the stupid girls join him
>watch rest of game but it's too boring because they played too defensively
>rest of normies and fags talking about how much they loved the super bowl because of lady gaga and beyonce
I
fucking
hate
faggots
>>
>>26342182

Only chads and dads actually like sports you wasted time with the normies they just wanted to have a "super bowl party"
>>
>>26342182
Duh. The superbowl is the worst game of the year in terms of actual football. Its just a fucking normie fest with all the stupid blaziken reptilian normie celebrities and retarded commercials that are "funny".

They arent funny. They are fucking jew schemes to get money.
>>
>>26342182
>liked it because of two shit tier singers
Everything about it was horrible
The actual game was horrible and the halftime show was horrible
Fucking hate normies
>>
File: 1354390121297.jpg (33 KB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
1354390121297.jpg
33 KB, 400x304
>not waking up exactly right after the half time show was over, skipping half of the boring game and skipping the worst part, halftime
>>
People at superbowl parties dont care about the actual game. For them its just an excuse for a get together
>>
>>26342182
>>talk stats and facts about players
>>normies aren't interested

They aren't interested and you never fucking learn. No one likes a walking Wikipedia. People like this are usually annoying and always talk all the time and spew out totally unnecessary information that is totally irrelevant to the topic at hand.
>>
Lady Gaga killed it t b h
>>
>>26342438
This 110%
Lighten up bitch boy. You're the one struggling to make a connection. You chose to hang around a group with an already established flow so you have no right to complain that they were the ones killing your buzz.
>>
>>26342438
Yeah this senpai. I went to one ystereday solely for the free alcohol and friends
>>
File: 250px-May_Blaziken.png (135 KB, 250x340) Image search: [Google]
250px-May_Blaziken.png
135 KB, 250x340
>>26342182
>hillary clinton blaziken

Kek now I can't unsee this
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.