[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicidal ideation is good because you cannot be controlled.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1379880985219.gif (274 KB, 350x158) Image search: [Google]
1379880985219.gif
274 KB, 350x158
Suicidal ideation is good because you cannot be controlled.

Think about it. Somebody points a gun at your face and tells you to remove your clothes and begin constructing a pyramid, but you say no. You say no and they kill you. Then, your killer moves on to the next potential slave with the same threats and the same demands. This person says yes. This is how slave races are born, because some people will value a slaves existence over no existence at all. What is worse still is the fact that, on top of choosing the slave life, the survivors continue to BREED.

To me, this is one of the most disappointing aspects of the human condition. Think of how much better things could be if everybody just said no and died. But they didn't. And all this is a consequence of their inability to choose death over slavery. Most of the people I've known who committed suicide were very nice people. They killed themselves because their existence sucked, good for them. It really is too bad that humans can't do this more often and that humans can't control their reproductive urges more effectively.

Seriously, if you don't have a twenty car garage and millions of dollars in the bank, you should consider getting yourself castrated. Every time I see some starving child in Africa that's meant to inspire pity, you know what I feel? Malice. Because that child's mother was too fucking stupid to realize that they were birthing a person into a world of pain, starvation, and slavery. Am I supposed to take pity on some Indian brick kiln workers? Because I don't, I want to bash their brains in with a fucking brick.

NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT. I really could derive some sadistic pleasure from whipping and torturing some slaves, because humans fucking disgust me. Do I disgust you?
>>
>>26342031
>do I disgust you
You might disgust naive worthless people
You're don't impress anyone, you should also watch that edge
>>
>>26342031
Exactly similar thoughts, OP. You wasnt born on your own terms, but you can die on your own terms.
That's something about honor, I guess.
>>
>>26342031
No Anon you don't disgust me. In fact I couldn't agree more with you. Being a misanthrope myself I cannot fathom why poor people choose to spawn children. It's like they do not posses any ounce of common sense. Their resources are obviously limited as it is. I hope someone engineers a virus that renders most humans sterile. Because it all just seems so pointless to be honest.
>>
>>26342031
I can still be bossed around even though I am suicidal tbf family
>>
What if, instead of shooting me, he starts whipping me?
>>
File: 8AI2dAd.jpg (48 KB, 553x550) Image search: [Google]
8AI2dAd.jpg
48 KB, 553x550
>>26342063
>You're don't impress anyone

k
>>
>>26342237
Why do you let yourself?
>>
Nah you just edgy af senpai
>>
>>26342031
Na you don't disgust me, even if your reposting stale pasta.
>>
>>26343028

Eli Manning can't contain his excitement after watching his brother, Peyton, win another Super Bowl.
>>
>>26342031
> It really is too bad that humans can't do this more often and that humans can't control their reproductive urges more effectively.
i think this too but i also think im stupid and depressed and i dunno if theres any truth in the world, so the joke continues
>>
>>26342031
op presents a problem but no solution. I appreciate his post
>>
>>26342031
I like this, I understand this post, honestly I'm killing myself for the reasons posted here. I looked at life and didn't see anything good coming out of it, I'm not attached to some irrational fear of death, why live in a world of pain? I wish they made suicide legal, and enforced the removal of bad genes
>>
File: hurrve.jpg (81 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
hurrve.jpg
81 KB, 550x733
>>26344920

How would bad genes be defined
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.