[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are no fucking solutions in this place. I can't beat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: download.png (7 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7 KB, 204x247
There are no fucking solutions in this place. I can't beat my anxiety, my depression, my awkwardness and dumbness around people. I just can't. This place is so full of me's and none of us have an answer. We can't fucking figure out what to do. I am friendless, I have no motivation.

We are all going to fucking die here. I want to feel AT PEACE WITH THE WORLD. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

SOME GENIUS ROBOT OUT THERE HELP ME!
>>
>>26341624
Go to therapy or something then
>>
>>26341624

Have you ever tried just being yourself?
It helped me with my depression and anxiety and I've had loads of girlfriends now.
>>
>>26341624
/soc/ here
idk bro just be yourself.
post a pic and get an ego boost.
>>
>>26341640
too scared to admit i'm an anxious loser to people in real life

they might make fun of me behind my back
>>
>>26341624
What if you can though?
>>
>>26341624

Hey anon, I think we should become hippie farmers or political activists.
Go volunteer through woof or helpx.
See the world, get free housing & food. Work is not bad, some places only require like 5 hours a week on whatever project you choose ( you could dig a hole or try and create the ultimate hammock)
People will put up with our autism as we are "quirky hippy types" or activists that are too principled to shower regularly or some shit. This is just one idea.
>>
>>26341624
>lucid dream
>don't half ass it practice and study well
>speak to your subconscious on how to get over your mental problems
>LITERALLY your only hope
>>
File: pepe-bee-urself-hgfd.jpg (122 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
pepe-bee-urself-hgfd.jpg
122 KB, 1023x986
>>26341651
>Have you ever tried just being yourself?
>>26341654
>just be yourself.
>>
Where you at OP?
Can i live with you for a bit?
>>
File: 1451649971520.jpg (437 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
1451649971520.jpg
437 KB, 1632x1224
>>26341624
you have to transcend above shallow society
i have no friends and Im a virgin but I dont care
Im writing history anon
find a passion and better yourself in every way possible
great men have walked this earth
they discovered new continents,they unraveled mysteries of our world,they climbed mountains,they fought wars,they survived famines,diseases,natural disasters
from the hunter-gatherer to Alexander the great
be one them
>>
>>26341775
i live in scotland and my sister just screamed at me for holding my mother back from moving on with her life because I still live at home, so I do not think two manchildren would be any good

im so fucking lost and I feel anxious constantly
>>
>>26341746
what do I have to study?
>>
File: stoic1.jpg (256 KB, 600x428) Image search: [Google]
stoic1.jpg
256 KB, 600x428
>>26341624
Ever read about stoicism? I lost hearing in my right ear about a month ago from a gunshot, and fell into deep depression. Reading about the stoicism ideas really helped me out.

"The happiness of your life depends solely on the quality of your thoughts" -Aurelius, stoic.
>>
>>26341880
>I lost hearing in my right ear about a month ago from a gunshot
American?
>>
>>26341819
I meant research it. A lot of webpages are entangled with /x/ tier shit but ignore it and do what works best for you some people learn quicker than others so don't give up
>>
>>26341880
Seconding stoicism

A lot of people think it just means being stone faced all the time, but they don't n ow what they are talking about

It's all about the attitude, and people recognize and value a good attitude, which is actually pretty rare
>>
>>26341640
>go to therapy
>therapist tells me to be myself for 100 dollars

t-thanks robot
>>
>>26341910
This is actually a skill where "just b yourself" actually helps. If you don't believe you can then it probably won't work.
>>
>>26341811
You are in the precontemplation stage anon.
You feel a change should/will happen. But that information is making your head spin and it hard to think about anything else.

You need to think of a plan OP.

Is it your sister who is pissed or does your mum also share her thoughts?
Have you talked with mom about this?
>>
>>26341929
My first therapist told me to try ecstasy, and that I was perfectly normal. He would fall asleep during sessions.

The second told me to make a list and called me adorable, and that "One day you won't need that sweatshirt" which was cool as I definitely see my hoody as a comfy blanket.

I don't go to therapy anymore.
>>
>>26341624

try a few beers for anxiety, it def helps when talking to people(including grills). just try not to get a drinking problem....
>>
>>26341968

a therapist told you to take ectasy? i find that hard to believe.
>>
>>26341956
my sister said my mom is scared of me and everyone doesn't want to confront me about the problems i cause by being a manchild
>>
>>26342015
Hey man. Doesn't have to be all that bad.
If they won't confront you, you should confront them.
Don't wait until you're ready, or you'll be waiting forever.
Whatever happens, remember that even if no one else does, you still love yourself. Godspeed.
>>
>>26342013
Yeah. He was an old hippy type though, did too much coke back in the 80s. Went on about how ecstasy greatly helped a girl he once knew talk about some trauma in her life and how he wishes it could be used in therapy.
Told me I should take some one day but only if it's pure. California is weird.
>>
>>26342015
I dont know your family life.
But for something as important as this you should come clean to your mom.
Tell her how you feel about your situation. But i definitly wouldnt go off half cocked becuase your sister is the only person to tell you this.

It might get messey but try to stay calm and express your thoughts. Might work as a letter. Esprcially before your mom goes on a trip or you do so theres some "safe distance" between you.

Do you want to move out?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZKp_jFxQJc
>>
>SOME GENIUS ROBOT OUT THERE HELP ME!

im not a genius but consider myself an observant person.
often when speaking to adult (people usually over 40) they appreciate the person that i am but people somewhere around 20-30 treat me differently.
when you get older you start valuing people for who they really are and realize there aren't many good people on this planet and its worth investing in them instead of random shitheads just because of reasons.
but be careful, not everyone comes to that realization and still think relationships are statues based even at 40's
>>
File: ytm75.jpg (110 KB, 788x489) Image search: [Google]
ytm75.jpg
110 KB, 788x489
>>26341624
Or you always can shotgun to head
>>
>>26342496
I want to stop being so scared of strangers. I want to move out but I know I will be just as lonely, I have nobody so moving out would make me full alone in the world. I'm scared I would kill myself because I can't face the world.
>>
File: raiderpep.png (64 KB, 515x369) Image search: [Google]
raiderpep.png
64 KB, 515x369
>>26341640
therapysts only like to take our money, and talk like smartasses while they don't know how we feel
>>
>>26341624
This isn't a place for advice you moron. r9k is a place where hopeless people find others like them and feel less alone with their problems.
>>
>>26342713
So you want to move out but you're too afraid of others.

Are there any hobbies that interest you?
If you could start or join a local group what would it be?
Why are you afraid of strangers?
>>
>>26341624
1. stop visiting /r9k/ and bathing in self-loathing
2. yes you can beat the anxiety, I managed to do it, you can do it too. Of course, it's gonna be hard at first, but after a few weeks it's going to be easy and automatic
3. don't sit at home every day, try to find some social-involving occupation: job, study, you name it
4. check #1 again and never visit this forsaken place
>>
File: 1454100792261.gif (769 KB, 585x430) Image search: [Google]
1454100792261.gif
769 KB, 585x430
>>26342713
Move out. I got my friend to move out after 4 years and it's done wonders for his happiness and family life. He's still a miserable cunt (and I suspect her always will be) but he doesn't spend his day face down in a pillow after work until sleep takes him and doesn't get in fights with his parents all the time. Plus he get to fastidious about his living space.

He said it was way cheaper to live at home, but moving out forces you to do all sorts of things that your parent's used to do for you and I think it's worth the price.

I know some frog posters think having mommie making you tendies your life is the epitome of good living and making food yourself is for chumps. But I would honestly go insane if that was my life.

Try moving out. Be careful about the loneliness though. Remember how shitty being alone feels and force yourself to go to the library or coffee shop. I was so lonely once I thought I'd sudoku and at that point I decided that if I wasn't going to kill myself then I'd better start talking to people because no matter how painful it couldn't be more painful then another day alone.

Lo and behold people are naturally friendly and no one has said anything bad about me yet. 2 years wasted alone over empty fears.

Hope it helps OP.
>>
https://youtu.be/zPv2rWnrBkI
>be American
>try this and get shot after being labeled a pedo terrorist serial killer
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.