[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My boss asked me if I was gay yesterday Does she like me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 141156948373.jpg (8 KB, 159x151) Image search: [Google]
141156948373.jpg
8 KB, 159x151
>My boss asked me if I was gay yesterday

Does she like me, and want to see if I'm straight, or does she just think I'm a faggot?
>>
Okay dude first off
>>
>>26340743
If a woman questions whether or not you like dick, she's probably not attracted to you.
>>
>>26340761
And then you gotta
>>
>>26340778
But if that doesn't work, you
>>
She thinks you're a fag, fag
>>
Just answer honestly what's the problem
>>
>>26340782
And you should definitely ask
>>
>>26340743
report her to HR, sue, and make mad $$$

oh wait you probably work at burgerworld and no one gives a shit

oh well, better get back to your shit job and shit life, faggot
>>
>>26340743
She likes you. Offer to suck her dick
>>
She probably just thinks you're a faggot.
>>
>>26340761
>>26340778
>>26340782
>>26340838
The reception in here is
>>
>>26340743
People ask that when you don't pursue women and ignore obvious signs girls are into you. Probably she or some girl around you likes you.
>>
>>26340974
Stay away from the subject of
>>
>>26340929

>Be american
>Get sued
>>
>>26340979
This

There was a girl in my class who was all over me but I wasn't interested but too passive to straight out tell her no, and eventually she asked if I was gay.
>>
>>26340999
candlejack?
>>
>>26340929

>Colleagues banter with each other

>UK/Australia
Promotes team building, employees are at ease with each other

>US
Everyone sues everyone for everything, although I suppose that's the only way you pay your medical bills.
>>
>>26342774
I am kind of impressed with their self-esteem

>This guy doesn't like me
>must be gay

robots could use that kind of confidence.
>>
why do robots pretend to have jobs?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.