[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R9k traps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1451694387359.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451694387359.webm
2 MB, 640x480
Alright r9k traps, I'm curious. What was the very first experience that put you on the path to being a full blown trap and how did you know that that's what you wanted to be?
>>
>>26337968
I woke up one day and thought "wow, how can I be a giant faggot and get attention at the same time"
>>
Reverse trap. It was Mulan that really cemented the desire in me but I had always avoided feminine things. I hated my breasts as a teen and kept them as hidden as possible.

I don't crossdress as often anymore but I still avoid feminine things for the most part.
>>
>>26337968
what a quality post anon, sometimes I think that ISIS does right with throwing your kind from 10 stories building
>>
>>26338183
>my kind
>implying I'm a tranny
>>
>>26338105
I was always a tomboy when I was little and my reverse-trapness started sometime in sixth grade where I refused to wear anything feminine.
>>
>>26338264
with your interest in trannies, you're gay that's for sure
>>
>>26338297
Yeah, I think I was younger than that when I first started asking my parents to let me get boy haircuts (and they let me and it helped me pass).
>>
File: 1451472266235.png (468 KB, 745x1134) Image search: [Google]
1451472266235.png
468 KB, 745x1134
>What was the very first experience that put you on the path to being a full blown trap and how did you know that that's what you wanted to be?
From an early age I was pretty intrigued and fascinated by femininity. I also knew that my fascination was socially unacceptable and abnormal so I got pretty good at hiding it early on. When I was in like elementary school I used to sneak into my sister's room and try on her clothes at night. Also I remember starting to get really jealous of girls and wishing I would go through puberty like they did instead of like boys and feeling detached and weirded out by my genitals, and things like that. I tried for years to just ignore the urges and feelings and hoped it was just a phase and it would all go away but each year the feelings/thoughts just became stronger and occurred more frequently. Long story short i've been on hormones for a year and things are getting better
>>
>>26338902
>from an early age I was pretty intrigued and fascinated by femininity
Weird. I always felt the same way and still do, wanting to be a girl.
>>
File: Sayotrice.png (182 KB, 227x310) Image search: [Google]
Sayotrice.png
182 KB, 227x310
>>26338902
I'm happy yasu got a happy ending somewhere anon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.