[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somebody out-loser me here.. >fat >ugly >stupid >neet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Somebody out-loser me here..
>fat
>ugly
>stupid
>neet
>addicted to lottery
>mother supports and encourages my lottery habits
>hear voices
>mother is a religious zealot convinced I can hear the voice of God
>makes me believe it during the episodes too
>once I come back to my senses, I realize I'm just a mentally ill spastic that's following in the genetic steps of my brother
>when I was younger I started a small cult
>comprised of four edgy teenagers
>only reason I got laid by a schizophrenic girl
>eventually she realized how convoluted it all was and how messed up I and the group were
>she blocked me on every piece of social media
>god I miss her
>>
At least you were alpha enough to be a cult leader, however briefly.

What was that like?
>>
File: image.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
628 KB, 516x402
>>26337689
Damn dude, that sounds....HOL UP
>>only reason I got laid by a schizophrenic girl
>I got laid
>by a girl

NORMIEEEE GTFFFOOOO REEEEEEE
>>
>only reason I got laid by a schizophrenic girl
Fuck off normalfag
>>
>>26337729
It was the prime time of my youth, honestly. I can understand why people align with organized religion and climb the ranks. A cult, on the other hand, is so much more different. I wasn't as fat or ugly back then but I was quite stupid and usually entrenched in these convoluted ideas. It was a strange anarcho-communist religion where I was seen as the mouth of God. I know one of the kids has committed suicide, but fuck I miss the girl so much and have no idea whether she's dead, homeless, in a psych ward, or recovering. Glad my new medication is sorting me out better now.
>>
>>26337689
So you're schizophrenic and charming. Whats stopping you from getting back to your roots and founding the cult of KEK
>>
>>26337777
>quad 7's

YOU'RE THE SECOND COMING, THIS ISN'T A COINCIDENCE
>>
>>26337777
checked quad 7s for the glorious second coming
hail be anon
>>
>>26337792
Would have to lose weight and find more mentally ill teenagers or adults grouped in singular locations. Was a hell of a lot easier in high school.

Now I have up and down moments it'll be strange to convince myself I'm not deliberately taking advantage of people. Before I was genuinely convinced I was helping lead my group above the normie masses.
>>
>>26337811
>>26337830
I am the exulted one.
>>
Same boat OP. schizo, convinced I was doing the right thing.

>tfw you realize you were the worst thing ever to happen to her
>tfw she has every reason to hate you
>tfw you look back on the times you argued with her and realize in a sickened cold sweat that you were full on delusional and you were hurting her grip on reality and you were hurting her you were hurting her you were h
>>
>>26337689
Me:
>Top 10 College, majored in STEM
>Steady upper middle class job with good >upward mobility prospects
>Decent apartment, no debt
>Decent lifts
>Loving parents and brothers
>KHHHV, 26M
>Indian
>>
>>26339180
POO IN THE LOO

kekoriginalcommentkek
>>
>>26339196
That's the point you illiterate fuck
>>
>>26337689
You fucking faggot you have an amazing life! Don't cry and make it even better!
>>
>>26337689
I want tips on cult development. I am kind of a Machiavellian asshole and lazy but I got charisma out the ass.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.