[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it like to have a normal heterosexual male sexuality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1404176004293.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1404176004293.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
What is it like to have a normal heterosexual male sexuality? When you see a cute girl, what thoughts do you have and what do you feel?
>>
>>26337173
when I see a cute girl all I can do is imagine what a bitch she must be in real life. How many men she's stood up, how many drunken benders she's had, how she must have fucked her boss for a raise or a teacher to get a passing grade, how she must spend all her time on instagram taking selfies and being passive aggressive towards all her female friends, and how she's probably had an abortion.
>>
I think my whole life with her.

Then i remember i have a weak chin and a giant nose and start bashing myself for being such a massive delusional cunt
>>
I feel kind of warm, I want to hug her and kiss her and smell her hair basically
>>
>>26337213
Same, there's really no such thing as a nice pretty girl.
>>
>>26337213
>>26337600
well ok, even if she's not pretty. let's just say she's your type, whatever that is
>>
>>26337173
Well I'm bi so I'm not sure if I can answer that question :p
It's pretty much the same but different :) I assume there is more than one way to be attracted to a girl the same way there is more than one way to be attracted to a boy :)
Personally in find boys more exciting :p and cuddly and cute :p while women are more hot :p
Mani bi people complain that they can't stand a relationship with a woman and incan totally see that tho :)
>>
>>26337501
This basically :p this answer is perfect ,:)
>>
stickin my dick in her hot squishy pussayy

in n out fujoshi style
>>
>>26338231
>be faggot
>nobody cares about his opinion
>he informs everybody about his faggotry and starts spouting his opinion

see this is why everybody hates you
>>
I think of how nice it would be to have an intimate relationship with her, and see her smile and laugh at what I've said and for her to want to be around me. It all comes crashing down when I realize that they are in a higher caste than I, and all I can do is watch them walk away, never realizing how highly a complete stanger thinks of them.

Then i realize that they can have their pick of the litter, and like every PE class, I'll be at the bottom of the barrel.
>>
how would she look with my cock in her mouth
this is the first thing i imagine always
>>
>>26338330
I only see 12 year old hating me tho :p and that's OK :) I don't care what a 12 year old thinks about me at all ,:(
>>
>>26337173
>see attractive female
>want to fuck

are you so simple?
>>
>>26338490
the point is description, how does it manifest, what are the thoughts and feelings? are you so simple?
>>
>>26337173
>if I'm feeling horny I imagine coming home after a hard days work and her waiting for me in bed wearing some slutty lingerie
>if I'm feeling lonely I imagine what she smells like and what her hand would feel like inside mine
>if I'm feeling literally anything else I look at her, think oh there's a cute girl and 2 moments later she's forgotten
>>
File: thanks_for.png (493 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
thanks_for.png
493 KB, 500x500
>>26337173
for me, I always make scenarios in my head. Usually it goes from talking and getting to know her as well as hangout. The next scenario is me taking her out on a date" whether its somewhere to eat, a movie or even the park. If we're sitting down anywhere I also imagine that she leans on me. I don't know if you've seen it but there's a Coca Cola commercial that pretty much shows what goes through my mind when I see a cute girl.

It's the one where a guy and girl are at a carnival and are having the time of their lives together

my life is empty
>>
bump before i go to sleep
>>
>>26338689
>go to carnival with family
>notice for the first time that literally everyone there has kids or are couples
Only time I felt heartache in public.
>>
>>26337173
"That's a cute girl."

And then I go about my day.
>>
>>26337173
I feel that I would like to know her and become close to her; yet, at the same time, I feel sad and lonely, from knowing that she would never feel that way about me. To her, I simply do not exist.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.