[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heya /r9k/ Recently I've been sleeping a lot and eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1391792816340.png (14 KB, 514x514) Image search: [Google]
1391792816340.png
14 KB, 514x514
Heya /r9k/
Recently I've been sleeping a lot and eating very little. I slowly began to feel slower and less responsive as time went on. I've been reluctant to do things that I usually enjoy like video games or hanging with Friends. I haven't felt motivated to go to work and I've slept in by mistake on multiple occasions. On my days off I've been staying in bed until 8 at night only to eat something and go right back to sleep. This has happened over the course of 3 months and has gotten progressively worse. Just in the past 3 days I've started feeling completely empty inside and I even had a few thoughts of what death would be like. Just today I had very vivid thoughts of suicide but I have no intention of doing anything harmful. I lead a fairly mundane life with nothing particularly bad. I don't have a gf but that's a personal choice that doesn't effect me. I'm a bit worried and I don't want to talk to a doctor just yet. I've always seen people being to quick to jump on the depression bandwagon and letting that actually effect their lives. I'm not sure that I'm depressed and I'd like to say that I'm not. As far as other disorders go I've never been diagnosed with anything and I'd be fairly quick to say that I don't. I just don't know what's happening and I was wondering if any of you had some sort of insight for me.
>>
Go to a doctor retard
>>
>>26337154
all memes aside, that sounds exactly like depression
>>
It's hard to know your situation just by what you posted. In order to make you feel better you have to access the depression and find an antidote. The therapist can give you the light bulb, but you have to screw it in.
>>
I'm not going to read your fucking novel nigger
>>
>>26337154
>3 months
>don't want to talk to a doctor yet
Holy shit do you just love being miserable or something? You should have seen one after the first week.

> I don't have a gf but that's a personal choice that doesn't effect me.
>I'm not sure that I'm depressed and I'd like to say that I'm not.
You are so full of shit. Quit deluding yourself. And go see a doctor.
>>
Depression isn't a disorder, only Tumblerinas and SJW Redditors believe that shit. Are you sad? Why are you sad? Did you lose a family member you were close to recently? That's depression. It's not some out of thin air disease. Don't go to the doctor, they'll just load you up with pills as they're paid to do. T b h, if you feel (keyword feel) depressed then do things that bring you joy. Maybe take a vacation from work.
>>
File: 153623645745.jpg (18 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
153623645745.jpg
18 KB, 306x306
>>26337154
TL;DR
OP is suddenly sleeping more and eating less, considering suicide while leading an average life

Don't worry, I eat 1 meal a day and sleep about 9-10 hours a night and I feel fine

Of course I'm also emotionally void and I consider suicide occasionally, never tried anything though and probably never will
>>
>>26337195
>depression
I'm beginning to think this is a meme that normies use to make themselves look 'le dark, le brooding'. You can be depressed due to recent sad shit in your life, but depression is a damned meme.
>>
>>26337228
And what? Have a doctor brush me off and give me pills that'll make me more attentive and feel "happier"? I'm not even sad. Literally nothing has happened to me to warrant a feeling of depression.
>>26337244
I've tried that but nothing seems to work. When I try to do things I enjoy I "enjoy" it for the time being but immediately when I'm done I just feel down again.
>>26337255
Maybe I'll end up like that or maybe not.
>>26337264
That's actually how I feel which is why I am hesitant to even bother with a doctor. Nothing has happened to me for me to feel depressed, I'm not sad, and I don't hate myself. I'm happy with my life right now, I'm just feeling empty.
>>
>sleep 8 - 12hours
>eat 1 meal like mini corndogs and boneless wings/tendies
>snack on chips/fastfood and drink mostly lemonade/tea/sunndyD/water/fruit punch
>wank for an hour
>brush me teeth/take flintstone pills/take 1 advil/take 1 allergy pill/put on deo and freebreze in the morning

am more sluggish than depressed.
if i go somewhere, it takes a ton of energy out of me when i get back and i nap for about 2hours.

just played some LSD/DE and birthday is today.
>>
>>26337365
this right here fampie

http://www.healthline.com/health/chronic-fatigue-syndrome

you can get NEETbux for it too
>>
have you tried sleeping less and eating more?
>>
Format your text, jesus christ. I ain't reading that pile of shit.
>>
>>26337403
I don't think that's it. For one I'm 20 and male and for seconds I don't feel fatigued, just empty.
>>26337417
Yes. It's not so much that I can't, I just don't feel like it. I find it hard to get up at all and eating feels like a chore. I'd rather sleep or drone through the work day.
>>
>>26337446
Yea, I'm on mobile right now in bed. No real excuses
>>
>>26337479
ever thought of just drinking stuff instead of eating it?
>>
>>26337503
THIS I LOVE DRINKING SQUASH. drinking fun things is fun.

food is too much most of the time, I like a sanwhich and maybe some snacks for the day.
>>
>>26337503
Yea. I've been eating mostly enough after I get home on most days and while at work I'll eat a carrot or two. I'm not starving so I'm not too worried about that but I have thought about making a batch of some smoothie to drink at points during the day so I can at least function to some degree at work.
>>
>>26337154
You've finally become a robot
>hanging with friends
Cyborg I guess...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.