[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How goes the job search?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: hu.jpg (121 KB, 620x444) Image search: [Google]
hu.jpg
121 KB, 620x444
How goes the job search?
>>
File: 1453355063878.jpg (147 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1453355063878.jpg
147 KB, 400x600
>>26337147

have a barback interview tomorrow and a stage for a foodrunning/bussing position on wednesday at one of the better restaurants in town.

wish me luck, lads
>>
>>26337147

Got a job last Saturday, and can get 2 more. Sounds good right ? Took me 1 year to find a job and now I got all year options.
I worked and I think I did alright. Was in charge of making milkshakes. Asks me to come in Sunday but I wasn't ready for a Sunday rush desu.
Now they won't put me on roster. Did I fuck up?
>>
>>26337237

i don't get it. how did u fuck up? did you go and mess up or chose not to go? You probably fucked up in either scenario.
>>
>Application asks if I am willing to deal with potentially loud and rude customers
>put no

I'm not getting it, am I?
>>
>>26337147
Gave up after a year of job searching full-time. Realized nobody wants to hire the human embodiment of autism. Two years a NEET so far on the bux. Will get more difficult when mother dies.
>>
>>26337256

can you say "signing bonus?"
>>
Man, how bad does it look when you put that you don't have a degree and haven't worked in a year?
>>
>>26337544
Probably not as bad as having a degree and not having worked for over a year.
>>
File: 1419404047559.jpg (137 KB, 718x567) Image search: [Google]
1419404047559.jpg
137 KB, 718x567
>>26337147
Success, fampai. Been delivering pizzas for like three months now. Finally gettin monies.
>Tfw $105 in 5 hours of work
Fug yeah.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlTvtO5azDc
>>
>>26337253

I said I'm not sure about Sunday and they said don't worry someone else is able to come in actually. And I called up today and try said they'll see when they need me. I didn't fuck up at work attests.
>>
>>26338064
>pic
Why would you even post either.
>>
Search? Ha.

Moved out of a managerial position back to desk worker that actually pays more. No more fucking interviews and fights with people who think their job is to ignore customers and browse the internet.

Interviewing people is horrible. Fuckers who don't shower, wear shorts and a metal band t-shirt, who's rag on their old employer the whole time, demand high pay for their no-skills position, etc. It amazes me how this board can't get a job when these people exist.
>>
>>26338088
You fucked up at the "When are you available?" test. Anything but "anytime" means you're out, especially in positions like that where only the loyal dogs and hard workers get hours.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.