[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here could leave there phone off for a week and only come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 646130380379_main.jpg (12 KB, 262x336) Image search: [Google]
646130380379_main.jpg
12 KB, 262x336
who here could leave there phone off for a week and only come back to a maximum of two texts.
>>
Me and it hurts
>>
The only reason I have a phone is because my mum bought me one for emergencies.

I don't even answer her most of the time because I don't pay for it and I have to be next to it to hear it vibrate.
>>
Since last sunday I have gotten (without initiating) a total of I believe 1 text
>>
Last text I got was Christmas of the one before this one and it was wrong number in another language.
>>
i would get literally zero.
>>
fuck off normie. I bought my phone about a year ago and haven't gotten one call or text that wasn't a wrong number/spam.
>>
>tfw your oneitis never texts you anymore
>>
>>26337322
actually that's a lie because my dad called me a few times
>>
Left my phone at work for a week one time. Got one text. It was from my mom asking if needed a ride home on the day I left it.

When I picked it up my coworkers were shocked that a person could go that long without a phone.
>>
>having a phone
>getting texts
Fuck off normie
>>
Besides my dad and my mom no one texts me anyways. And they rarely do it anyway.
>>
>two texts
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>26337338
reee
out disgusting normalshits
>>
>>26337338
>he has a dad

Fuck off
>>
that's the beauty of being a wagecuck, at least you get texts from co-workers or your boss if you're not going to work
>>
>phone
>dad
>two texts

What the Fuck are you doing here?
>>
I could.

And the two texts would be:

"Telecom Mobile values their customer safety. Disable Premium SMS services at m.telecom.au/psms"
"Your Data Pack is about to expire. Purchase more by the expiry date to extend it. Remaining data: 327,4MB. Expiry Date: 2016-02-11"
>>
>>26338577
I hate that
>text app has a (1) alert
>it's just from Telstra
>>
>>26337129
My last text message was 2 months ago, from my mom. I wish I could get 2 messages a week.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.