[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daddy, the police here wanting to talk to you. They say that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: scared-girl.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
scared-girl.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>Daddy, the police here wanting to talk to you. They say that mommy died. They say that you're the 'pwime suspek.' When did mommy die? What's a 'pwim suspek?' Why are you looking at me like that? Where are you going? Why are you trying to climb out the window?
>>
I love this meme. The thought of OP putting himself in the perspective of a little girl from a dysfunctional family is hilarious. keep it up
>>
Written like an autistic Australian
>>
>>26337318
I'm a Kiwi, bruh.
>>
>>26337889
Is there a difference desu?
>>
>>26337118
>that old
>doesn't know what the words prime and suspect mean

yeah fuck off
>>
who the fuck are you
who the fuck is mommy
you're not my child
go away
>>
>>26337889
Like he said, autistic Australian.
>>
>>26337118
mommy had to go for a big sleep after you told her what daddy did. Its all your fault!
>>
Why is the little girl always so fucking retarded? Fuck it I'll kill her too the world should thank me for getting rid of this walking abortion
>>
>>26340183
D-Daddy...what's an 'abor shon'?
>>
Daddy's going away for a long, long time. To the land of dreams! He might not be coming back. Everything will be okay! I love you.

Remember that I did what I did because I had to. Now go, your uncle is waiting for you. See you again someday
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.