[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Because they don't fucking get it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 540x540
Because they don't fucking get it. They think society runs like a machine that will keep pumping output as long as you have the input. Metals, food, lumber, factories, roadways, logistics systems, that's all they see it as. They think people will be happy and work as long as they have their food, homes, public services, but that's fucking wrong. This doesn't make happiness, it makes stability. It makes people who will think twice before picking up a gun and fighting for something truly dear to them.

It's the same reason our arguments sound like absolute lunacy to most people. If you have an idea that will hurt someone's feelings, it's bad. If it could lead to a war, it's bad. If it legitimizes struggle, it's bad. "Those problems can be solved by education, more food, with those things we can have world peace." Meanwhile the slow burn to a violence and strife far greater than anything imaginable eases itself ever closer to the point of no return. And when that time comes, they will have no one to rely on. Because their society of tolerance was just that. A parcel of people they just tolerated. Not a nation, not a people bound by history and cherished traditions or values, just a heap of 'individuals'. Walking shadows you greeted and smiled at, but aside from your inner social circle, every other human being may as well have not even truly existed.

And maybe at that point, where the future is most uncertain, they'll wonder, "Could we not have been more?"
>>
File: Untitled.png (488 KB, 798x529) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
488 KB, 798x529
It is a machine
>>
>>26337097
that pic is me right now
>>
File: image.jpg (535 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
535 KB, 800x1000
I feel it phampie, allow me to inject some OCizzzle Pizza of my own

>who here /edgyangsty15yroldplaypretend/
>>
>>26337448
>growing at an alarming r
>>
a lot of people understand that the world needs improvement. unfortunately a lot of the people that are trying to 'inform' them don't have any realistic solutions or even follow the polls enough to know who to vote in/out.

vote in fewer rich people, push harder on people who don't represent the majority, don't support companies that view the world as a farm rather than as a home for everyone.

pretty easy stuff.
>>
>>26337484
plus the complacency
>>
>>26337448
Shit grammar, also some of your prose is jumbled, work on it more.
>>
>>26337484
Everytime a millenials opens his stupid fucking mouth, I feel like legit uprising.

boomers had the exact same mindset as you retards and they WRECKED everything
>>
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 800x1000
>>26337523
Stole it from some edgy autist on another thread, changed up some of the words and didn't really give af about the grammar.
>>
>>26337534
Yeah but can you really blame them? I mean a lifetime of television has done a number on almost all of our minds.
>>
>>26337484
>vote in fewer rich people

Why?

>push harder on people who don't represent the majority

So, the opposite of democracy?

>don't support companies that view the world as a farm rather than as a home for everyone.
>implying humans are better than farm animals

t. goys are stupider than bovine
>>
>>26337577
>kill Jews
>destroy TV

Problemo solved
>>
>>26337197
That pic is me every night for like 3 hours, and then in the morning for an hour

Needless to say I spend like 12 hours in bed every day
>>
>>26337097
>not a trap thread
>not a "fembot" thread
>not a dick size, black chick, or manlet thread
I'm confused, OP.
>>
>>26337607
I'm almost afraid to think that wouldn't be enough.
What about the internet?

>>26337591
this guy got you but man I feel like goys aren't as much to blame than the jews manipulting them
>>
>>26337683
Internet was created by DARPA and is constantly expanding so it's owned by no one, Jews have no power here. That's why shit like Stormfront is allowed to exist.
>>
>>26337781
>jews have no power here
Definitely not as tightly gripped as network television but it'd be a mistake to think that they're powerless here.
>>
>>26337097
I think society needs to be going somewhere. People need to feel like they're contributing to something, you know, not like they're just existing. This is why suicide rates plummeted worldwide in the immediate aftermath of 9/11. Everyone felt like the world had something to work towards
>>
>>26337954
Maybe it will be the transhumanist movement. The push to merge the human mind and body with machine. A dirty government's wet dream. Facebook implanted into the palm of your hand. Sharing pictures becoming obsolete in the light of instant memory transfer. Television programming downloaded directly into your internal harddrive.
That is something to work for. For some to live for. A place to fit in. To be welcomed along with the rest. To be reminded of somebody they know. To be loved.
>>
A machine for pigs
>>
>>26338203
No one gets out alive
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.