[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true? Do girls actually do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: Screenshot_2015-09-09-17-45-33_1.jpg (174 KB, 1078x1473) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-09-17-45-33_1.jpg
174 KB, 1078x1473
Is this true? Do girls actually do this?
>>
>>26336107
>I did it
What a beta
>>
>>26336107
i'd still pity fuck him but i'd never call him back

you don't have to be mandingo to fuck but 3" is pretty bad. you need at least 5" to satisfy a girl
>>
>>26336107
No, if you got to the point of taking off clothes, she'll fuck

Doesn't mean she will like it.
>>
>>26336107
Hello sorry for shitposting on your shitpost. I wanted to know what do girls think of tiny dolphin dicks (aka uncut)
>>
File: 1448712424084.png (60 KB, 589x569) Image search: [Google]
1448712424084.png
60 KB, 589x569
If it is true, I wouldn't really blame her. Why would she waste her time with something that she knows wouldn't satisfy her?

According this chart, 3" isn't even in the Enjoyable zone.
>>
>>26336251
I wish I was an inanimate object.
Like a chair.
>>
>inb4 reee and gtfo roastie.
The one time I was in a sexual situation with a guy I was sitting on his lap and he should have been hard at that point in time but I couldn't feel anything. So I reached down to start touching his penis and it was really small and thin. Honestly it did kind of shock me a little bit at how small it was.
I'm sorry to the anons who have a penis under 5 inches.
>>
File: 1348801086396.jpg (44 KB, 244x310) Image search: [Google]
1348801086396.jpg
44 KB, 244x310
3 inches? That's like... nothing.
>>
File: 1297836486170.jpg (20 KB, 251x249) Image search: [Google]
1297836486170.jpg
20 KB, 251x249
>>26336355
>The one time I was in a sexual situation with a guy
>The one time I was in a sexual situation
>The one time
>one time
>one

You know how I can tell you're a troll?
>>
>>26336313
lol Aww, poor anon. Protip: Learn to eat pussy, and buy some sextoys. A big, fat dildo. No joke. Lick her, and play with her with the dildo for like 30m, until she's loving it, and she's going to want to fuck you because she'll like you at that point, because you've done things to her that feel really, really good. She'll want to see you happy.

Depending on what kind of girl she is, you could get a small vibrator to put in her ass or play with her clit while you're fucking her. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, play with her clit while you're fucking her. This is gospel, all men should be doing this, if not consistantly than at least at intervals. Most women don`t feel a lot from vaginal penetration, and this is especially true in the case of babydicks.
>>
>>26336487
I'm being serious here. I never said I stopped seeing him because of his penis size though I admit it was a turn off.
>>
File: average 15x13.jpg (13 KB, 502x292) Image search: [Google]
average 15x13.jpg
13 KB, 502x292
>>26336501
Yeah, women get tired of all that shit REAL quick. A lady once called in to a radio show to complain about her husbands small dick and she said that all he would do was eat her pussy because he knew he was small.

You know what happened? She cheated on him. She said she would just become a lesbian if she wanted to get eaten out all the time.

Women like being fucked. They like being fucked by something big and something hard. The novelty of a tongue wears off fast.
>>
>>26336560
I think that photo miiiiight be photoshopped. If it was real and somebody could prove it to me, I would anhero on livestream.

I'm not even small, 7x5.5 inches. I wish I was 8x6 inches+ master race, though. Feels small some days.
>>
>>26336560
Like a massive dildo. I'm a woman dude, trust me. I like the pain of being penetrated by something big, and being aggressively fucked can be pulled off without a dick.
>>
>>26336611
Im 8.5 x 6.25 or something, i promise you, feeling small has more to do with your own insecurity. Its like dycksmorphia
>>
>>26336635
i'm a woman too and i completely disagree with you. i couldn't imagine being fucked by a dildo my entire life. i don't think i'd ever be able to have a good relationship with a guy who wasn't in the 5" to 7"ish range

>inb4 roastie
i'm just being honest
>>
>>26336796
I agree with this femanon.
>>
>>26336722
Yeah I completely realize this, so I don't let it get to me. I take solace in the knowledge that I am above average by a very good margin. Still, I'm not asking for something like 10x7; 8x6 is certainly a realistic number and I just think my penis would look a little better with that additional 1.5 inches of dimension.

Do you jelq, or have you ever? I think jelqing for a few months would easily get me to the goal, but I'm prohibitively afraid of losing sexual function or fucking up my dick.
>>
you have two options

girl 1: doesn't care about penis size. she also doesnt care about sex.
girl 2: loves sex but only loves big dicks.
girl 3: obese

its a cruel joke
>>
>>26336796
>i couldn't imagine being fucked by a dildo my entire life.
Well, then you sound boring to me.
>>
That seems odd, but if you were just hooking up with a girl you can't expect them to not be shallow.

I don't care about dick size, but I also have almost zero interest in sex. I would date a person of any penis size and it wouldn't affect my (lack of) sexual interest.
>>
>>26336903
girl 1 honestly
>>
>>26336251
This is that fucking meme graph. Look closely at the graph between 8.5" length and 4.25" circumference. Nice try. 0/10.
>>
>>26336722
there is a specific anxiety problem that they call small penis syndrome, I would recommend that any robot who feels bad about their penis to look into it
>>
>>26337267
the graph is shaped like a dick. of course it's a meme
>>
>>26336722
says the guy with a meme dick
What do you know about insecurities friend?
>>
>>26336107
Reminder that if you have a small dick, you are a rape baby. No woman willingly sleeps with a dicklet.
>>
>>26336635
I'm also a woman and this sounds terrible. It freaks me out when I see large dicks on the internet, because I start imagining the pain. I think a small dick would be comfy.
>>
>>26337499
comfy dont bring the orgasms
>>
>>26337267
lel dicklets keep telling yourself that
>>
File: nervous.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
>>26336107
>tfw every single horror story on r9k could be true
>>
>>26337223
As long as you put up with it, the idea of a sexless marriage is soul crushing a wife should be able to take one for the team.
>>
>>26338429
I'd put up with sex, sure, unless they had a painfully huge cock or something. It would be easier if my partner could just just fap like I do.
>>
>>26338515
>It would be easier if my partner could just just fap like I do
No, PIV is infinitely superior to fapping nothing more obliterating then getting denied sex by the person you're supposed to be sexually exclusive with.

If you don't cheat it's like being forced to be a robot, no sex is grounds for divorce in my book.
>>
File: gloriousart.png (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
gloriousart.png
7 KB, 184x184
It's easy to say "all girls do/don't" but the real truth is that its mixed, probably.

In my opinion even if a girl tells you she doesn't care about your dick size shes lying to make you feel better. Which is very nice and if I ever do have some kind of relation with a female i would appreciate it if she played that role.
I'll still always know I won't be able to satisfy her though.
I started this post to help you feel better but I just ended up ranting.

Just give up, I did.
>>
>>26337286
what a weird dinkle you have anon
oddly shapen
where does it fit on the graph?
>>
>>26338774
balls are the circle, shaft goes off the chart.
>>
>>26338799
nice
dickballs right?
like balls shaped like dicks? and a massive schlong over the top
i was always tempted to get one of them but i was never convinced the cummies could actually reach the end of the giant over-schlong
and putting new bellends into the balls just seemed like too much hassle
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.