[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
someone post the Erica morphine story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 750x1334
someone post the Erica morphine story
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (361 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
361 KB, 2197x1463
>on omegle r9k
>connect to Erica
>she is staring into my eyes with her own, beautiful soul searching pupils
>look up, if only for a moment
>You have connected to a stranger, say hi!
>give her a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>26331876
THE OTHER ONE

THE ONE THAT THE ANON WROTE
>>
Do you mean the long one from earlier tonight?
>>
>>26331955
Why do you want it, anon?
>>
>>26332013
i-it gave me feels
>>26331973
yes this one
>>
>>26332027
It's 2am. It's dark. There's a crack in the curtains, but the street lamp is barely making a dent in the black volume in here.

It doesn't matter though. My eyes have adjusted, and now I see shapes, made up of all the shades of grey. Some move softly, and that's where my focus is. It's Erica, sleeping in the bed. Only my feet rest on the bed, I've been in the chair for hours since I can't sleep.

We'd met in the morning. An agreed date, just to test the waters. We got coffee first, which was perfect for her since she said she was so tired. We talked for hours in that coffee shop, until the noise of the lunch time rush encouraged us to go for a walk. And walk we did. I wish I knew where, and I wish I could say what beautiful sights I'd seen crossing through the beautiful parks of our city. But my attention was solely focused on her, and all the joy she was giving me.

As the sun started to set, so did my mood. I felt she'd want to leave soon, to go home. Back to her real friends and her family. The thought of losing this perfection that stood before me nearly brought me to tears... so you can imagine my joy when she asked to come back to mine.

We cooked together first, before retiring to my bed, watching shows we'd talked about through the day. Our bodies were distant at first, but we gradually moved closer. My arm around her, her body matching mine in shape. We were pressed tightly together, and my breath made the tiny, perfect hairs on her neck stand on end. As she wiggled back towards me, I knew she needed my lips ever closer. I kissed her then, softly, on her neck. I was scared. If she didn't react, I could ignore it, pretend it never happened, it was a mistake - anything.

Cont...
>>
>>26332061
She twisted her body then, facing me. My heart stopped, I swear. Sheer panic. What if she was mad? I stared into her eyes, desperate for a signal. It could only have been a millisecond, but it felt an age. Then the signal came, in the form of her hand moving over my cheek, in to my hair. Her lips met mine. They were... the softest thing I've ever known, the closest man has ever come to touching an angel's wings, I'd swear. I won't tell you the details of what happened after that - what I experienced with her that night was the kindest gift that God had ever given me.

But now, watching her sleep, I know this cannot be. I don't deserve a beauty such as her, and I know she'll realise it when she wakes. I will never come this close to utopia again. For that one day, my life was perfect. As I watch her sleep, my senses heighten. The soft rasp of her breath is so quiet. Her chest barely moves. Even her hair is softly spread over the pillow, like an old drawing of sleeping beauty come to life in front of me. I can't lose this. I know if the sun rises, this is over. It's done. The rest of my life will be miserable. So I know what must be done. It makes me want to cry, but I know what I must do.

I don't risk waking her. The needle is as thin and sharp as I have from my kit bag. It'd just feel like a little scratch, not enough to wake her up. I'm still gentle, though. Loving until the end. It's in her now. She won't feel anything - she'll just have the best dreams of her life, and then be gone. I'm about to join her too, my friends. I'll use the same needle, so we can be together in that, too. I just wanted someone - anyone - to know the story of how I gave Erica a lethal dose of morphine.

Goodnight, r9k. Dream of us.

>>26332027
Glad you liked my shitty story, anon.
>>
File: erica3.jpg (229 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
erica3.jpg
229 KB, 1280x720
>>26332061
>>26332091
do you have erica's contact info?
>>
>>26332290
yes.
>hello i am an original comment, my name is mr comment
>>
>>26331801
>got a camwhore's nudes
>still obsessed with her
what the fuck
she has no value and no interest
>>
>>26332576
I want more than her nudes, durrrr. I think she's interesting. Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>26332771
are you her bf?
>>
>>26333307
No. I am nothing to her. I don't think she even read the story. :]
>>
>>26333394
you should send it to her, anon. she deserves someone great. look in her eyes.
>>
she looks like hillary clinton
>>
>>26331876
these usually don't make me lol but i lol'd
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.