[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Attendence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1452309216159.gif (113 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
1452309216159.gif
113 KB, 498x594
One of those night were there is a significant drop in normies on this board due to the superbowl parties
True robots report in for a comfy thread
>>
It's quite comfy today anon.
I'm watching House and playing Runescape.
>>
>>26330129
>implying they aren't shitposting during the game and watching le commercials
it does seem a bit nicer though. less of the virginity horse shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 240x232
Who /parentshavefriendsover/ here?

>tfw feel like a primitive thing locked in my room with intruders in my den and think i should be more friendly, but then feeling like its all part of the societal cuck meme
>>
>>26330179
>bunch of family/friends are over
>got off my shift and my mom instantly yelled "ANONS HOME" so everyone would have to awkwardly say hi
>eat some wings and scurry upstairs
At least this has become so common theyve stopped trying to get me to come out. I'm ready for death.
>>
File: Ive made a huge mistake.png (707 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
Ive made a huge mistake.png
707 KB, 1440x810
>>26330129
>trying to get comfy
>decide to boot up xcom2
>mfw
still fun though
>>
File: 1407311542421.jpg (66 KB, 393x223) Image search: [Google]
1407311542421.jpg
66 KB, 393x223
I wish I were comfy.

>stressing out about not doing my assignment
>it's right next to me, staring at me, but I've yet to start or even look at it
>due tomorrow
>I'm my own worst enemy

I want to die, or at least, be comfy.
>>
Alone in my tiny apartment. No friends to watch football with. Cold because no many for heat bill. Have a job interview tomorrow for the first time in five years. Very scared. Can't pay attention to anything because lonely, cold, and scared. Nothing to eat but peanut butter.

Not comfy.
>>
>never understood the superbowl hype
>people get offended when I tell them I didn't even know it was this weekend

It's a good feel
>>
>>26330345
damn son, ganbare
>>
>>26330344
I feel that, but realize it doesn't fucking matter. Just be comfy anon, no reason not to be.
>>
>>26330320
Dat 91%HIT sword miss. Every time.
>>
>>26330345
Wrap up in a blanket, you'll be okay. Don't pay attention to anything but your breathing. Just sit and let thoughts drift away until you are comfortable.

>we all die someday
>>
>>26330320
>bradford constantly yelling at me about avatar project
>fucking timers
>UFO tracking my ass
>Shen keeps bitching about needing more engineers
>vets take 20 days to recover from lightly wounded
>need to make contacts
>need to make space
>need engineers
>need power relays
this shit is fucking stressful
>>
>>26330151
I miss watching house man.
>>
I didn't get out of bed today until 4 in the afternoon. I was awake at 8am, just didn't know what to do. Didn't even shitpost really, just checked up on the news, listened to some music and sat there. Smoked a couple ciggies too.

Today has been a comfy day.
>>
>roomates cook party snacks for superbowl party
>anon, are you gonna watch the game, too?
>yea, lol, it's gonna be awesome
>ok, have a good night
>you too
>roommates leave and I go out to buy wine and tendies
>had a good night anyway
>>
>>26330430
House is great.
I decided to rewatch it.
>>
>>26330129

have a job interview tomorrow .
>>
>>26330345
>no friends to watch football with
You have us anon if you want friends but im sure theres some livestream for the superbowl on /sp/ if you want to watch it with others
>cold
Bundle up anon im sorry for your situation right now
>>
>>26330605
Thanks. I do not really care about football but just the fact everyone else is hanging out with their friends and I don't have any sucks.

Bundling up as best I can.
>>
>>26330429
>GRAZED!
>Faceless
>Triggering double and triple pods
>2 turns until forced evac
>>
File: 1419451025089.jpg (14 KB, 444x332) Image search: [Google]
1419451025089.jpg
14 KB, 444x332
The game will probably end soon and they'll be back.

Thjey always come back
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.