[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be tall, rich, famous, confident >say you like Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: pokemon_richardsherman.png (330 KB, 516x544) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_richardsherman.png
330 KB, 516x544
>be tall, rich, famous, confident
>say you like Pokemon
>people will love you for it

>be a beta nerd
>say you like Pokemon
>people just think you're a weird manchild

Why is the world so fucking backwards?
>>
>>26329878
Pokemon is actually pretty normie t b h famalam.
>>
>>26329878

>i'm entitled to people liking me
>>
>>26329878
pokemon is mainstream now
its like saying youll be called a nerd for liking star wars
>>
Liking pokemon alone wont nake you rich or famous.

But obsessing and letting it become your singular autistic identity will make you look pretty close to what you do now.
>>
>>26330024
I wouldn't say they're exactly alike. Star Wars is at least twice as normie as Pokemon is.
>>
>>26329878
Its like when you see a fit and healthy man eating pizza its just whatever. but how seeing an obese fat fuick getting excited over pizza is just really fucking depressing.
>>
>>26330024
>pokemon is mainstream now
>now
how the fuck old are you?
>>
>>26330024

Would people react well to a 27 year old guy liking Pokemon though?

Probably not.
>>
>>26329878
Difference is that nigger probably has other interests and hobbies, and doesn't fixate over a dumb Japanese cartoon all day. Either way, normie or not, liking Pokemon makes you a faggot.
>>
>>26330097
"nerd culture" hasnt been around for that long
saying its been since earlier than 2007 would be pushing it
>>26330101
no one will give a shit if you say you like pokemon, but you should expect people to call you a manchild when you look like one
>>
>>26330190

What he meant is that you said Pokemon is mainstream
>now
but he's implying you're too young to remember the Pokemania craze of the late 90s.

Pokemon isnt nearly as mainstream as it used to be back then.
>>
If I ever become a millionaire I'll flaunt the fuck out of the fact that I watch moe anime. Just look at Melon Pan.
>>
>>26329878
>Why is the world so fucking backwards?
That's not backwards
It's how it should be
Beautiful and confident people get beautiful lives
We have to learn to accept it
>>
>>26331736
>Just look at Melon Pan.

Who.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (177 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
177 KB, 1920x1080
>>26331860
This really obnoxious Swiss guy who has an apartment full of anime stuff. He's actually fairly normal and regularly has 3D coming around, he's mostly doing it for attention but I don't blame him.
>>
>>26331933
>massive weeaboo
>what looks like a wife and daughter

Is it really possible to be a huge weeb in your 30s and still have a family of your own?
It seems like an oxymoron.
>>
But he's an ugly nigger. Doesn't that balance it out?
>>
That's because when successful people claim they have autistic hobbies, it's a quirk that has no effect on their real life.

When autistic people have autistic hobbies, they lose the benefit of the doubt and their hobbies are just seen as another thing wrong with them.
>>
I think it comes down to how you present yourself with it. If you're not ashamed of whatever it is and you wear it with pride, people won't be as harsh to judge. If you're a fat, self-conscious faggot and you're wearing a sweat-stained pokemon shirt of course people are going to be freaked out. Being attractive definitely has a part in this, sure, but I don't think it's as important as not giving a fuck.
>>
He also went to Stanford. He's like a irl Carlton banks
>>
>>26332232
he has a gf
pretty sure those are his nieces or something,
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 388x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 388x384
>>26329878
He doesn't actually like Pokemon, nigga just got paid millions of Yen to shill it out to the bovine masses.
>>
>>26332232
He lives off daddy's money, which isn't surprising because he's Swiss.
/a/ hates him as does anyone else that hates attention whores. He's fucking aggravating in so many ways.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.