[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask a social worker anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 800x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 800x503
ITT: Ask a social worker anything
>>
Have you ever had to tie up a retard?
>>
>>26328353

What field are you working in?
>>
>>26328371
I pinned one to the ground to keep him from walking into traffic once
>>
>>26328387
I started out in chemical dependency and now I'm working as a job coach with developmentally disabled people. I've only been at it for 3 years and I'm gonna start a masters program soon
>>
Is it fun taking children away from their parents.

Why would you ever admit to being a social worker on the internet?

Inb4 I have quotas to meet
>>
ever fuck someone over for the sport of it?
>>
>>26329260
Its nice knowing their parents can't rape them anymore. Not necessarily fun though.
>>
>>26330692
How many molested lolis do you deal with? Do they ever act lewd towards you?
>>
File: anime neet 1.gif (476 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
anime neet 1.gif
476 KB, 500x558
>>26328353
How do you feel about taking kids away?
>>
What's the worst case youve ever dealt with
>>
What's the worst case you have ever dealt with?
>>
>>26328353
Whats it like being paid shit wages, and knowing that even if you put forth maximum effort and obtain a masters degree, you'll only be able to earn the starting salaries of other professions at the peak of yours?
>>
What's your caseload like? I just started my career in social work and I have 800-1000 clients any given night. Not a caseload but that's how many people are at my facility at any given time. I want to move up but I worry about how many people I'm actually going to be held accountable for.
>>
Bump cmon faggot OP answer
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.