[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whoever this is I know you're in here. I was looking through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Whoever this is I know you're in here.

I was looking through my gf's facebook and apparently you're a friend of her friend.

Your friends are talking shit about you.
They're a bunch of normies who think you need therapy.
They literally think you might go Elliot Rogers on them except that you're too big of a pussy.

Nigger, please lower your power level or go for a high score.
>>
Bump for my robot homie
>>
I would give him shit too if he sperged out like that on facebook.

I also think you're lying since you could've just sent him a direct message.
>>
>>26327095
Tried telling him on facebook, apparently from the messages i was reading he deleted his account.

I can post some screenshots if you want.
>>
>>26327178
Yes I definitely want
>>
File: New Bitmap Image.png (1 MB, 1037x2656) Image search: [Google]
New Bitmap Image.png
1 MB, 1037x2656
>>26327202
Mostly inane garbage. I'm guessing from this conversation that he has a larger pool of friends that all hate him.
>>
>>26327679
Who is who in this? I like how the not-Nicole person speaks.
>>
>>26327870
The pikachu is the friend of the guy, my gf is the other one.
>>
>>26327902
Your gf is very alpha I like her ;-;
>>
>>26327972
I taught her not to be a dumb bitch by yelling at her.
>>
>>26327679
Had a similar thing happened to me, but I sperg'd out much less and the other pretended to care about me much less.
OP if you care to go the extra mile and google his name/username, see if you can find some means to contact him and tell him that. As a robot I'm sure he'd like to know what others really think of him.
>>
>>26328161
I tried googling him, he really has no online presence. True robot.
>>
>>26326647
>uses Facebook

not one of us
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.