[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Food is so fucking good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: pepe3.jpg (17 KB, 362x348) Image search: [Google]
pepe3.jpg
17 KB, 362x348
Food is so fucking good.
>>
>know girl that does nothing but eat super unhealthy food
>thin as a stick, literally is a model

HOW DO THEY DO IT?
>>
>>26326664
They don't eat much of it, only eat when people are around, or throw it up later

Source: I'm a model
>>
>>26326691
She doesn't have any of the signs of throwing it up, her teeth are perfect
And like, she constantly instagrams the shit she's eating too
whole boxes of doughnuts, pancakes, a bunch of tacos, candy, chocolate etc

Maybe she just has one meal a day or something
>>
>>26326664

Most of the time they don't drink sugar-laden garbage like soda and fruit juice.

Also a lot of black coffee, tea...that sort of stuff.
>>
>>26326741
this is what i do, but im a guy
>eat one big meal a day
>tfw skelly
>>
>>26326664
bulimia

originalo
>>
>>26326741
Yeah lots of girls I've worked with are like that. The catering at big shoots they always eat a bunch after. But trust me the ones who always point out how much they eat are the ones with the most fucked up eating disorders and shit
>>
>>26326792

I do this too and I'm a fat fuck. I guarantee you that you aren't eating a "big meal".
>>
>>26326843

I guess now that I think about it, it seems pretty possible...
>>
>>26326640
I eat food all the time to ease my bone crushing depression
>tfw u can't afford that much food tho LMAO lol
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.