[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your friends call you gay because you like opera
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
>tfw your friends call you gay because you like opera
>>
>>26326200
your fault for calling them friends.

jesus do people actually do that??

What are you a highschooler??? because i can't imagine 20 years old saying something like that

20 years old (with a pinch of maturity)
>>
They sound like uncultured/uneducated trash. Maybe reflect on your friends and decide whether or not to keep them in your life moving forward.

My cousin is a professional opera singer.
>>
>>26326200
Hitler like to watch opera at Linz when he was young with his only friend, and a robot
>>
friends fuck with friends over shit like that, get a grip and get the fuck over it. they don't actually care
>>
>having friends
Opera is pretty gay tho...
>>
File: 132564135.jpg (71 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
132564135.jpg
71 KB, 620x465
>>26327177
WOOOOOOO! YOU QUEER BOY!!! ANON PUT DOWN DEM FANCY STUFFS AND GRAB A BUD LITE AND LET'S GO MUDDIN!
>>
>>26327249
Someone can enjoy both the art of Opera and still go muddin they're both fun.
>>
File: 1444613499575.png (129 KB, 459x443) Image search: [Google]
1444613499575.png
129 KB, 459x443
>>26326200
This is the literal truth. Dubs of well-lubed anal sex.
>>
>>26327177
Right, that's why they tore up my tickets to Rusalka. Fuck off normie.
>>
>>26327722
if they tore up your tickets then it's obviously not just the opera, they must hate other shit about you too.
>>
>>26326200
It's just some friendly bantz you cunt. Stop being such a prissy, thin-skinned, little faggot.
>>
your friends are dumb
my grandpa was a hardass marine pilot and opera was his favorite thing in the world
>>
>>26328023
>>26328205
>lol its ur fault xDD
Fuck. Off. NORMIE!
>>
>>26328327
>fuck off normie
shit like this is probably the reason they hate you
>>
>>26326200
So your friends call you gay with their faggot voices, while male opera singers have the lowest octaves you could savor aka the epitome of masculinity?
lmao just laugh at them
>>
>>26326200
>"friends"
Out. Now.
>>
>>26328327

>not being able to keep r9k and real life apart
>probably say there is no line between
>you don't know if you're serious or joking yourself
>just making social interactions harder
>not caring at first about this greentext
>what the fuck is a stranger going to tell me
>maybe he's right
>no he's not
>the memes over here are the truth
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

enjoy your pathetic life
>>
>>26326200
lol ur gay lmao
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.