[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I will never go on an anime-like adventure >tfw I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: samflam phone.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
samflam phone.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
>tfw I will never go on an anime-like adventure
>tfw I will never solve a chain of murders with friends
>tfw I will never stop somebody from destroying the world
>tfw I will never sacrifice my life so my friends can move forward with whatever goal they have
>tfw I will never EVER live through something more grandiose than the boring, mundane life that almost everybody else also deals with

Anime, video games, film, literature. They all poison the mind with these fantastical flights of fantasy. They display what life will NEVER become, and help remind you that every day you live and breath is going to never be what you were raised into wanting to experience.

This feel is a terrible, terrible feel.
>>
File: KILL ME.gif (2 MB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
KILL ME.gif
2 MB, 460x500
>>26324583
Every time. Every fucking time I immerse myself in fiction I emerge knowing that none of that shit could possibly happen to me.
Ironically, I'm a fucking bitch for romance in anime. Just to fill the void a little bit.
>>
>>26324657

I never finish stuff because of this exact feel. It's a fucking issue. I'll read, watch or play something and drop it near the conclusion.

Because every time I let it end I feel emptier than I felt before. And I don't know how emptier I can get.
>>
>>26324583

Anime and vidya are for children. Books and movies are merely entertainment. Nothing poisons your mind more than laziness, senpai. If you're so unmoved by reality and you're such a creative tour-de-force, you should try writing a book or a film script. Make your own reality.
>>
>>2632458
they're meant just for entertainment
i would tell you to get a life but were on /r9k/ so whatever
i wish you luck on your quest of life anon
>>
And because of that void it creates in your mind it leads you to play more and video games, watch more anime and movies to fill it up, and so the capitalist cycle continues.
>>
>>26324583
This is me. I'm not a very deep or introspective person and tend to imagine myself in situations that are directly related to the circumstance I'm in at the time.

Anime was interesting for me because it would stick with me for longer than a normal movie would, allowing me to imagine myself as a better person for a little bit longer.

Best mode of escapism hands down.
>>
this might be an obscure feel, but does anyone feel the power of meme magic affecting their lives as they immerse themselves more and more?

its hard to explain but it kind of manifests as ridiculous luck
>>
>>26324760

>write a film script

this is what I've been doing and I'm slowly getting into the industry. NEET life gives you a lot of time to write.

Doesn't change the fact that these things create voids and holes in our minds that slowly awaken us to how shit reality is. I'm glad you're mentally strong enough to understand literature and film are entertainment, and are above anime and vidya. Some of us aren't though.
>>
File: 1454522969464.jpg (292 KB, 640x613) Image search: [Google]
1454522969464.jpg
292 KB, 640x613
>you will never be a mahou shoujo
>>
File: wakaru nakute.gif (458 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
wakaru nakute.gif
458 KB, 250x250
>>26324583
>ywn sail the Grand-line with your friends
>ywn go to the after-life to save your waifu
>ywn become a ninja god and save the world
>ywn hunt for your dad
>ywn go to a magic academy and get a harem
>ywn get to fight with the most bro-est of friends
>ywn spaghetti mutually with your waifu towards each other in a romantic comedy
>YOU WILL LITERALLY, DEFINITELY, ABSOLUTELY, NEVER EVER live a fun life
>never ever
>>
fucking moron how about you quit bitching and actually do something with your meaningless existence you pathetic neckbeard
>>
>>26325313
>complaining about pathetic people on r9k of all places

I am laffin
>>
>>26325343
im bored waiting for the super bowl to start, something wrong with that you nigger lover?
>>
>>26325372
Shouldn't you be rolling for dubs in /b/ instead of starting shit here?
>>
>>26325415
starting shit is more fun than rolling for dubs
>>
Real life is more interesting than fiction as long as you're not afraid to fucking live it, you neet.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.