[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Password
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: elliot.gif (622 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
elliot.gif
622 KB, 300x458
ITT: We develop the official password or pass-phrase that tells the inevitable r9k school-shooter that we are one of them and that they shouldn't shoot us

potential school shooters - you are welcome to post with any ideas, and make sure you're here to see the finished product or else this thread will be useless
>>
>>26323927
just RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE at the very top of your lungs
that's what i'm gonna do
>>
>>26323927
Wear sandels and socks, sit by yourself, and don't show fear by hiding.
Just act like nothing is going to happen to you because you don't deserve it.
>>
>it's me, Elliott
>>
>>26323927
The narwhal bacons at midnight

blox
>>
File: gentleman.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
gentleman.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>26324039
>this
I reckon they will give you a pat on the shoulder, and hand you a pistol
>>
File: 1446660035903.gif (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1446660035903.gif
1 MB, 640x480
Always wear a printed t shirt with a motif of our lord and saviour Elliot, underneath my shirt.
At the time of shooting I can just rip open my shirt to show the shooter my true allegiance.
>>
>>26323927
The password should be
S E N P A I
>>
>>26323927

"Just fuck my shit up"

or

"Have we started the fire?"
>>
>>26323927
but that's literally retarded.

the "robot" shooter would be doing you a favour. literally giving you the way out.

>>26324039
this would be what i would do. if they shot me dead, good fucking riddance
>>
>>26323963
/thread

i thought this was already established
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 783x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 783x735
>>26324233
I would literally buy a shirt with him on it.
One where's it's recognizably him and this younger one where he looks sinister.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.