[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some advice. I went out on a date with this girl Friday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: inquisitivegrunt.png (538 KB, 702x540) Image search: [Google]
inquisitivegrunt.png
538 KB, 702x540
I need some advice.

I went out on a date with this girl Friday night. I really like her, but was playing to cool the best I can.

I texted her saturday night. It was just an opener to start another conversation. I was hoping to then transition to asking her about another date.

I haven't heard back yet.

Am I fucked? What do I do?

For the record after our first date she texted me later that night telling me about how much fun she had.

WHAT DO
>>
Chill for a few days. Trying to cover your tracks makes you look like a sperg. Leave it where it is and wait a few days.
>>
Maybe she's not into you. Anyways, try again tomorrow or the day after that. If you still get nothing or she doesn't suggest seeing each other again, then you have to man up and accept nothing will come out of it.
>>
>>26323462
Ask her out again Tuesday. This is a big weekend (assuming you and her are American) so it's likely she's busy with something.
>>
>>26323569
OP here. She works a ton so I'm hopeful that's whats up. I really have no idea.

Speaking of, what I texted her on Saturday was verbatim "Are you excited for the Super Bowl tomorrow?".
>>
bump

oregano comet
>>
>>26323637
I don't know either of you, so take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt, but that's not the line I would have opened with. It would have been better to ask "are you doing anything for the Superbowl?".

Just my opinion, not like it's a big deal or anything.
>>
>>26323838
Fair enough.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not good at this sort of thing.
>>
You've obviously never seen the movie Swingers. Wait 3 days and call her.
>>
>>26324113
fuckin' money, man
>>
>>26324058
Anyways, if she doesn't get back to you wait until Tuesday. If she still doesn't get back to you just move on
>>
>>26324113
I've heard of that rule but I obviously messed up on that.

>>26324153
Sounds reasonable enough
>>
>getting anxious about a reply back
>doing the 3 day wait thing
>waiting longer than she does

Why fucking bother? It's going to be a shit relationship if it even happens because you will constantly be on edge.

Before my girlfriend was my girlfriend, we texted/called all day and we'd reply as soon as we could. Sometimes it was 1 second, other times 1 hour.

It's great, because not only is she hot and the sex is great but we're also like really, really good friends.
>>
>>26323462
Probs.

Just try to take your mind off it. This will be your life from now on. The best you can do is be pleasantly surprised, but assume/hope for nothing.

cheers
>>
>>26324245
I guess I need to accept my fate :^(
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.