[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so tell me /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: iTZCH.jpg (288 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
iTZCH.jpg
288 KB, 1280x960
why shouldnt i just give up and eat myself to death?
>>
File: gorsh.jpg (60 KB, 553x369) Image search: [Google]
gorsh.jpg
60 KB, 553x369
>>26321356

Why the fuck would you choose an addiction that advertises itself to everyone you meet? Even the alchies are smarter than that (it that's a shit tier addiction)
>>
Better drink yourself do death, nigger. Alcohol solves all problems.
>>
>>26321356
if you get over a certain weight you don't have to work and can collect bux from the government
>>
>>26321356
God that looks good.

Don't eat yourself to death, diabetes is not fun.
>>
File: vegan12.png (149 KB, 1264x471) Image search: [Google]
vegan12.png
149 KB, 1264x471
Because if you eat animal products, you are hurting innocent animals that would never hurt you. And that's not you.
>>
>>26321356

its a slow death
>>
Don't do it OP.

Being healthy and in good shape will improve every aspect of your life. Feeling good about my body and having pride/self-discipline is what keeps me from driving my car into oncoming traffic.
>>
>>26321356
eat yogurt and add freshly chopped garlic and turmeric to everything, get some new gut flora

also do cardio, not to lose calories since you will lose hardly any, but so that you feel like eating fresh tasting food instead of oily sugary gluggy kind of food
>>
>>26322668
Muh emotions. Muh animals that would never hurt me. I eat lesser beings because they are too simplistic for me to care about them. All they do is eat sleep and fuck.

I would go as far as to say that eating black "people" should be okay.
>>
>>26321356
Only you can answer this question, the rest of us can't answer it for you.

I honestly don't see why you shouldn't, we're all going to die at some point, why not just cut to the chase?
>>
>>26322889
>eating animals is okay because they only eat sleep and fuck
And people on r9k only eat, sleep, and shitpost. Can we eat people on here, then? Most people on here are quite simplistic.
>>
>>26322939
I sort of want to taste human flesh desu
>>
>>26322668
>livestock/wild game
>there are people who actually believe they have the "right to live"
>applying humanist ideals to beings whose intelligence is closer to insects than humans
Vegans and vegetarians are such faggots
>>
>>26321356
do real drugs faggot
>>
>>26321356
>eat myself
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>26321356
Probably the worst way to go. Eating tons of food kills you extremely slowly

also, if I continuously keep eating tons I start losing the ability to taste
>>
>>26323013
>hating animals this much
>wanting to hurt animals this much
You know that hurting animals is an early indicator of serial killers, right?

Most livestock animals are as intelligent as a 3-4 year old human. Since people with severe autism often have the intelligence of a 2-3 year old, does that mean you see no moral issue with killing severely autistic people?
>>
>>26322889
>I would go as far as to say that eating black "people" should be ok

if you can douse their smell with some spices or sauce
>>
>>26323139
>Gets blood into cut.
>Gets AIDS.
>>
File: image_45.jpg (74 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
image_45.jpg
74 KB, 500x380
>>26323097
You just compared autistic people to insects.
>>
>>26321356
yah go for it man
>>
>>26323221
Actually I compared animals to children, then autistic people to children. Might want to know how to read, next time.
>>
>>26323086
me too :D i realized i would swallow pizza slices without even tasting it
>>
>>26321356
formerly suicidally depressed fatass here

I now eat what i want when I want, do a fuckton of drugs and fuck whores

That's my plan til I die of a heart attack in my 30s

Great plan desu
>>
File: Fappin.png (724 KB, 892x540) Image search: [Google]
Fappin.png
724 KB, 892x540
>>26323251
You just compared children to autistic people.

If that's true then children should kill themselves along with autistic people.
>>
>>26323322
>You just compared children to autistic people.
I'm just going based on medicine, man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE

Animals are smarter than that man. Much smarter. Dogs, pigs, horses, cows. They are all smarter than that man.

So if animals deserve to die because they are stupid, what about that man? He is about as stupid as one could get. Does he not deserve to die, too?
>>
File: 2015_12_18_15_47_07.png (265 KB, 479x799) Image search: [Google]
2015_12_18_15_47_07.png
265 KB, 479x799
>>26323097
My family has been regularly hunting and AFAIK none of us are serial killers. This holds true for a large % of the population. Your butthurt vegan status is showing.
You guys are worse than fedora tipping atheists.
>>
>>26323097
>somehow got the idea I hate animals
It's called indifference m8. Or do vegan fags like to imagine meat-eaters as all being sadists who laugh maniacally while biting into a hamburger?

>Most livestock animals are as intelligent as a 3-4 year old human.
Yeah but they don't have the potential for sapience or the ability to reason, kids will (hopefully) possess those in the future
>Since people with severe autism often have the intelligence of a 2-3 year old, does that mean you see no moral issue with killing severely autistic people?
That overcomplicates things, it just makes more sense to ban killing people at all, while banning the slaughter of animals makes no sense because every single one is stupid, not just some of them.
>>
>>26323405
>My family has been regularly hunting and AFAIK none of us are serial killers.
And my family has been smoking regularly and AFAIK none of them have died of cancer. Guess smoking doesn't cause cancer, right?

>You guys are worse than fedora tipping atheists.
What, because I want the world to not hurt others? lol
>>
>>26323382
I don't see much human there. Looks like an average robot and all robots should be euthanized.
>>
>>26323446
>It's called indifference m8
Then why do you do it? If you don't care either way, why do it? It's not good for you. Do you not care about dogs, either?

>Yeah but they don't have the potential for sapience or the ability to reason, kids will (hopefully) possess those in the future
If you had read what I had posted, you would see that I did not suggest that kids should be killed, but rather that if animals are okay to kill because they are "dumb" then why not autistic people?

>That overcomplicates things, it just makes more sense to ban killing people at all
No it doesn't. How does it overcomplicate things? It's very simple. If you are that autistic, then you are free to kill.
It's no more complicated than saying dogs aren't okay to kill, but cows are. And we do that.

>while banning the slaughter of animals makes no sense because every single one is stupid, not just some of them.
But we do ban the slaughter of animals -- just not all animals. You aren't allowed to kill dogs.
>>
>>26323405
>the fedora-tipping atheist meme is still going strong
If you actually have a collection of fedora pics, kill yourself
>>
>>26323446
>i'm indifferent to killing animals so that makes it okay
People were indifferent to owning niggers for hundreds of years, so I guess that's okay, too, huh?
>>
File: Picture_1.png (185 KB, 633x270) Image search: [Google]
Picture_1.png
185 KB, 633x270
>eat yourself to death
it would be extremely painful
>>
File: 1444689681832.jpg (393 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
1444689681832.jpg
393 KB, 1284x980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aczPDGC3f8U
>>
You can learn to cook much tastier food and getting fat physically feels horrible. Why would you subject yourself to sweating all the time, hurting your joints, lowering your testosterone?
>>
>>26321356
Muslim scum detected
>>
>why shouldnt i just give up
I won't tell you not to give up
>and eat myself to death
Do you enjoy eating? If you're gonna do something to death, it should be the most satisfying thing you can end yourself with.
>>
>>26323505
>Then why do you do it? If you don't care either way, why do it? It's not good for you. Do you not care about dogs, either?
First off, I do it because it tastes good. Obviously. I'm not some carnivore who has to have red meat with every meal, I actually prefer fish in general. Healthier, not as heavy.

Second, no I don't give a fuck about dogs. They're the worst of all pets, noisy, smelly, get hair everywhere, etc. Cats are almost as bad, but at least they're generally quiet

>If you had read what I had posted, you would see that I did not suggest that kids should be killed
Obviously you were trying to create a parallel between animals and human children to help prove your point, or you wouldn't have mentioned them at all fuckwit

>but rather that if animals are okay to kill because they are "dumb" then why not autistic people?
Because you need to keep things simple. Instead of wasting 10 pages on the law books explaining which people can be killed and why, you can just say "don't kill people." Also, well-adjusted human being should already have a natural aversion to eating their own kind, obviously. The fact that you're even making such a comparison shows how desperate you are
>>
>>26323531
>twisting my words into a straw man argument
I never stated that my personal indifference was the reason I support the slaughtering of animals, faggot. I'm indifferent to other people as well, doesn't mean I want to be a cannibal
>>
>>26323707
>First off, I do it because it tastes good. Obviously. I'm not some carnivore who has to have red meat with every meal
And is the taste of it really greater than the impact it has on the animals, your health, and the environment?

>Second, no I don't give a fuck about dogs. They're the worst of all pets, noisy, smelly, get hair everywhere, etc. Cats are almost as bad, but at least they're generally quiet
I agree. That's why I like farm animals more. Horses, goats, cows, pigs, and chickens. They are kinder than dogs, quieter, smell less, shed less hair, and (in my opinion) cuter-looking.

>Obviously you were trying to create a parallel between animals and human children to help prove your point
I don't need to. Scientists already have. Which is why animals are as intelligent as pigs.

>Instead of wasting 10 pages on the law books explaining which people can be killed and why, you can just say "don't kill people."
Or you can just say, "if your IQ is below 70, then you are free to kill". It's no more arbitrary than saying, "if you are not a human, cat, or dog, you are free to kill"

>Also, well-adjusted human being should already have a natural aversion to eating their own kind, obviously
I never said we should be okay eating autistic people. I said we should be okay KILLING autistic people (provided it's okay to kill animals, anyway). All animals murder members of their own species, yet very few actually eat other animals. We are also much more likely to want to murder people, than we are animals. So you're actually better-adjusted if you prefer killing people, to animals.

>The fact that you're even making such a comparison shows how desperate you are
How does it? It's a fair comparison.
>>
>>26323744
So you don't care if people get killed? You saw 9/11 happen and were like "lol i seriously do not care one bit"?
>>
>>26323810
>Which is why animals are as intelligent as pigs.
Oops.
>Which is why animals are as intelligent as kids
fixed
>>
I don't know about you OP but I hate being full. I just feel groggy, I feel like my stomach is filled with cement, I can't do anything productive until all the food's digested away...

>select all images showing food
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.