[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I won't be watching the superbowl tonight. See I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o1f59mjO1X1s0wokwo2_500.jpg (43 KB, 482x598) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1f59mjO1X1s0wokwo2_500.jpg
43 KB, 482x598
I won't be watching the superbowl tonight. See I'm not a sheep who participates in normalfag hivemind activities. I will be watching reruns of REBA, and cartoons and playing video games instead of watching a hick white trash football game.

>pic unrelated
>>
Oh well golly gosh aren't you a special snowflake. No one is as cool or unique as you.
>>
my dads making cheeseburgers and I'll be watching with him in the living room tonight. Unless my friends call than I'm ditching him and having fun
>>
Well aren't you special. You know kids under the age of 18 aren't allowed here? I'm gonna guess you're an atheist too.
>>
>>26320632
>look at me not doing the thing that everyone else is doing

Faggots like you are insufferable.
>>
File: yep.gif (246 KB, 960x642) Image search: [Google]
yep.gif
246 KB, 960x642
>>26320632
My god, REBA? of all the things to watch, reba? has to be bait
>>
File: 145481483062.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
145481483062.png
357 KB, 397x402
>mfw americans willingly submit themselves to watch jew commercials rather than the match itself

Bunch of brainwashed cucks
>>
>>26320632
come on op don't you want to watch some premiere american tradition. let's get together and watch them monkeys dance while they concuss eachother.
>>
>>26320632
I get it. OP is from europe that's why he doesnt care.
>>
>not betting denver and under and waiting to cash out your money
>>
>>26320632
watch the Fishcenter Live super bowl show instead. starts at 6 eastern, they even have a kick ass halftime show lined up, just go to adult swim streams or adult swim twitch
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.